Putting the Jet Pack to better use

Wraithus

As I'm sure we can all agree, Death From Above is our coolest ability. Why? Because you fly in the air and shoot missiles at things. I was playing a Trooper before I made my Bounty Hunter, but why did I switch? The Jet Pack. Bounty Hunters are by far a more appealing class than a Trooper for me, so I was a little disappointed when I found that DFA was pretty much the only ability that did something like that.

I know complaining about this is a bit ironic considering the plainness of Trooper abilities, but still, if you have the chance to make them look more awesome, why not? Now, I'm not asking for all of the abilities to have me flying around, but even for just little things. Why don't we hover when Unloading our blasters on them? Get a height advantage while torching them with Flame Thrower? It would actually work for most offensive abilities with a cast time.

I just feel that the Bounty Hunter's jet pack isn't being used to much benefit, although I'm sure this has been talked to death already.

i like that our most powerfull ability has the best animation and i feel it would dilute the coolness of death from above but most of all i think that the constructive tim eof our beloved developers could be put too better use creating interesting Open world pvp and designing new warfronts than tampering with animations Bring on the content especially pvp content

As a shieldtech bountry hunter, I actually use my jet pack for several additional abilities: flame sweep, rocket punch, and jet charge. And they all make me feel like a 'gangsta'. Edited by Verack

What'd be nice is if jet charge would leap you 30 meters forward when used without a target (and obviously the same could apply to leap abilities used by other classes). Give us a sort of in combat sprint, that way it could be used to either get away or close distance with a target.

Want jet escape tbh. Let me punch it backwards 15-20 meters instantly. no mercenary wants to get closer to the their opponent.

Want jetpack vehicle as well, just run around with it on like back pack, and when you summon, instead of speeder spawing, you start flying. Well, don't really want it, but it would be cool.

I'd rather see the devs spend their time balancing pyrotech out to the same level as arsenal and body guard or on bug fixes if I had my choice.

Want jet escape tbh. Let me punch it backwards 15-20 meters instantly. no mercenary wants to get closer to the their opponent.

Want jetpack vehicle as well, just run around with it on like back pack, and when you summon, instead of speeder spawing, you start flying. Well, don't really want it, but it would be cool.

I'd rather see the devs spend their time balancing pyrotech out to the same level as arsenal and body guard or on bug fixes if I had my choice.

something like that would be cool, i`ve been thinking something like force speed for example, in our case we could have a boosted jump either foward-backwards(depending on what direction key ur holding) or simply jump 1 level higher above the ground no dmg or any special effects...just a jump...pls

it ain t gonna happen but i am allowed to dream right