Color Crystal bug stats ?

Marsshall

Okay, purple color crystal, that comes with empire columi weaps is 48(gives +31 stats), and the mirror for the republic (LTBLUE) is 56 (gives +41 stats).

Republic Columi color crystal = Republic rakata color crystal = Empire rakata color crystal > Empire Columi color crystal.

Okay, so explain me, shouldnt rakata color crystals be 58 like all other mods from rakata gear ? And shouldnt columi color crystal be 56 for both factions ?

Sorry about my bad english, ty for the attention.

Edited by Marsshall

Okay, purple color crystal, that comes with empire columi weaps is 48(gives +31 stats), and the mirror for the republic (LTBLUE) is 56 (gives +41 stats).

Republic Columi color crystal = Republic rakata color crystal = Empire rakata color crystal > Empire Columi color crystal.

Okay, so explain me, shouldnt rakata color crystals be 58 like all other mods from rakata gear ? And shouldnt columi color crystal be 56 for both factions ?

Sorry about my bad english, ty for the attention.

Because its normal for the "good" side of the faction to have a little more perks.

And watchout for angry reps that comes out and flame you when they get changed to be equal to imps because reps are automatically better players thats mature and adult-like, they have every reasons in the world to deserve the better end of the stick.

Edited by warultima

Because its normal for the "good" side of the faction to have a little more perks.

And watchout for angry reps that comes out and flame you when they get changed to be equal to imps because reps are automatically better players thats mature and adult-like, they have every reasons in the world to deserve the better end of the stick.

Don't you hate it when you make a perfectly reasonable thread and some nutter comes in and sploils it?