***. Combat and Watchman Sent

Tangenobi

***. Combat and Watchman sent specs feel similar..both have the 30% surge to DoTs (not sure if its all elemental damage on *** spec though) Both do elemental DoT damage.. Both have boosts to elemantal DoT damage...

My question is do any of you think that *** spec can do as much damage as Watchman? If so *** spec would be viable as a PvE spec and not just Gunnery. (I must say Bioware did Gunnery's burst tree lovely)

sorry i miss read the question, i dont think assault does as much DoT damage as the watchmen tree (sent) but im only going on the tooltips of the sent tree as i never made it passed 22 on my sent, assault tree makes use of the DoT's with the added damage also with assaults rang makes it handy as u can hit a distant target or run away yourself while blasting them. combat medic will NEVER be a bad idea but the lack of DPS (untill you can mass stat it) will drive you insane, if u want to stand still and hit one butten 3 times then 1 other button to kill off a mob then go gunnery, if u want to be mobile DoT and laugh as u run away from a flaming man then assault, but there is also combat medic....now do not just think that this has no DPS perks, the supercharged cells gives you a 10% damage boost to ALL attacks, plus you get the added bonus of alot of heals so u can use a DPS companion Edited by Rocco_

sorry i miss read the question, i dont think assault does as much DoT damage as the watchmen tree (sent) but im only going on the tooltips of the sent tree as i never made it passed 22 on my sent, assault tree makes use of the DoT's with the added damage also with assaults rang makes it handy as u can hit a distant target or run away yourself while blasting them. combat medic will NEVER be a bad idea but the lack of DPS (untill you can mass stat it) will drive you insane, if u want to stand still and hit one butten 3 times then 1 other button to kill off a mob then go gunnery, if u want to be mobile DoT and laugh as u run away from a flaming man then assault, but there is also combat medic....now do not just think that this has no DPS perks, the supercharged cells gives you a 10% damage boost to ALL attacks, plus you get the added bonus of alot of heals so u can use a DPS companion

Sorry mean A. P. sepc not medic..lol the filter got me good.

Sorry mean A. P. sepc not medic..lol the filter got me good.

yea i assumed by the stars you meant assault but made it a little shorter LOL

edit: assault doesnt have all that much damage but is viable and can kill

Edited by Rocco_