Imperial operatives burst damage

XxPetexX

Is just insane.

A lot of ppl complain about sorcerers which I can understand but from my point of view imperial opweatives are the worst.

I'm usually down to 30% hp before I can even move or retaliate.

I'm a champion geared (most parts) jedi sentinel and a imp perative can actually stand toe to toe and just out dps me in a clear melee fight.

Maybe I just don't know how to fight them but they scare me to death

The paper/rock/scissors of this game is broken and needs to be fixed. Healers are basically impossible to kill 1v1 vs a skilled player as DPS and that should be the first sign that BW has no idea what they are doing in pvp balance. Edited by finetop

Maybe I just don't know how to fight them but they scare me to death

How would you even know if you know how to fight them when you usually don't even get to fight them?

I don't really like to whine about anything being OP, but being stun-locked and killed from 100% health through 650 expertise would definitely count as OP.

How would you even know if you know how to fight them when you usually don't even get to fight them?

I don't really like to whine about anything being OP, but being stun-locked and killed from 100% health through 650 expertise would definitely count as OP.

You realize Ops don't even have the best CC in the game and are somewhere around the 2nd squishiest class in the game right?

Edited by finetop

While your at it, nerf marauders, I've seen them gits solo down healers in seconds !

Nerf those blinking jedi knights too, you know the ones, the have 1 lightsaber and build up to 6k hits !

Oh yea, the heavy armour fellas that spam 1 button repeadedly ? Burn em, just bin the class.

Healers ? Good god, they should take a 99% heal reduction in pvp, in fact, all the time !

The tank guys that can jump at people AND pull/push them into fires in huttball ? Thats just gotta go.

Lightning/pebble spammers ? Bin em utterly.

I miss anyone ?

While your at it, nerf marauders, I've seen them gits solo down healers in seconds !

Nerf those blinking jedi knights too, you know the ones, the have 1 lightsaber and build up to 6k hits !

Oh yea, the heavy armour fellas that spam 1 button repeadedly ? Burn em, just bin the class.

Healers ? Good god, they should take a 99% heal reduction in pvp, in fact, all the time !

The tank guys that can jump at people AND pull/push them into fires in huttball ? Thats just gotta go.

Lightning/pebble spammers ? Bin em utterly.

I miss anyone ?

Nope you're good.

Nope you're good.

Ta, I only have 50s for sage/operative/commando/almost jugg (close, not quite there)

Hang on .......

Nerf those guys with the double sided laser swords ! At least give swing it a chance of cutting off thier own limbs !

(knew I'd missed someone)

I'm not the best player in the world but I consider myself decent. I run into guy that will kick my arse and I'll run into guys whose arse I'll kick.

But I have yet to run into one single Operative where I have stood a chance, I mean not even a shred of a shadow of a chance.

It's like I have no idea HOW to fight them. If I marauder kicks my arse I can just say "ok, he was better than me or had better gear".

With Operatives I'm just left sitting there thinking "*** just happened"

I mean I am basically almost dead before I can move.

I don't like to whine OP, but this class makes me want to do it.

When I'm dead before I can fight back, that kind of pisses me off:P

You realize Ops don't even have the best CC in the game and are somewhere around the 2nd squishiest class in the game right?

Your argument has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Nobody likes being killed without the ability to fight back. I don't mind them having an advantage if they get the jump on me, but killing someone before the stuns wear off is definitely OP.

Jedi Sentinel, Watchman.

Almost full Champion gear.

I fare well enough in WZ's, almost always top 3 overall damage and usually very high in the kill count.

It's just the damn Operatives man.

Like I said I'm almost dead before I can move.

When I can start fighting back I'm down to like 30% hp if I'm lucky.

I simply can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

Your argument has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Nobody likes being killed without the ability to fight back. I don't mind them having an advantage if they get the jump on me, but killing someone before the stuns wear off is definitely OP.

JMO, but the problem with this statement is if you agree with what I said than every other class in the game can more or less do this, and Ops are more susceptible to it than the others...

Edited by finetop

JMO, but the problem with this statement is if you agree with what I said than every other class in the game can more or less do this, and Ops are more susceptible to it than the others...

Maybe the answer is as simple as lowering their burst and increasing their sustained damage.

Jedi Sentinel, Watchman.

Almost full Champion gear.

I fare well enough in WZ's, almost always top 3 overall damage and usually very high in the kill count.

It's just the damn Operatives man.

Like I said I'm almost dead before I can move.

When I can start fighting back I'm down to like 30% hp if I'm lucky.

I simply can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

I'll make the assumption that you ain't at full health when the bad man appears.

If you are does he-

A: Knock you down, hit you once, dissapear then knock you down again ?

B: Pull out a large comedy boxing glove ?

C: Rely on the ranged guy shooting you at the same time to make a fast kill ?

Edited by KeltikTwo