How many people use programmable mice?

kahbaal

I'm not here to ***** or complain. Just wanna know how many players use a mouse, or a keyboard that can have macros programmed? It just seems while in a warzone, most of the other side can fire off attacks, and such so much faster lol. I will admit pvp is not my strong suit, and do it mainly for fun. So like I said before, not here to talk trash, just wanted to know. P.S I have been thinking of using one myself lol.

I'm not here to ***** or complain. Just wanna know how many players use a mouse, or a keyboard that can have macros programmed? It just seems while in a warzone, most of the other side can fire off attacks, and such so much faster lol. I will admit pvp is not my strong suit, and do it mainly for fun. So like I said before, not here to talk trash, just wanted to know. P.S I have been thinking of using one myself lol.

I do, but I don't actually use macros for them in PvP. Macros in MMOs have always been a grey area, so I stay away from them.

I use a Logitech G17 gamepad. I don't really have macros programmed into it because almost every button press is situational for me. But it does help to have my attack buttons right under my fingers, and moving with a joystick is so much better than WASD.

no, I just have about 30 or so things hotkeyed (marauder) and I play warzones like crazy so I've had plenty of practice. Every so often I'll miss the timing of a crucial ability but for the msot part I can hit what I need when I need it. It's all just practice. No one just starts off godly, despite what people may lead you to believe. 'It's all just time on that mat' as some people say Edited by HBninjaX

I've never thought about a joystick for this game. I can see how it would be easier to move around in pvp with one. See I'm actually using the WoW mouse lol. The only problem is, it doesn't seem to work in this game. Or my ******* hasn't figured out how to use it yet. If anyone else uses the same mouse, please hit me up with some info on this thing.

no, I just have about 30 or so things hotkeyed (marauder) and I play warzones like crazy so I've had plenty of practice. Every so often I'll miss the timing of a crucial ability but for the msot part I can hit what I need when I need it. It's all just practice. No one just starts off godly, despite what people may lead you to believe. 'It's all just time on that mat' as some people say

LOL yeah I know some people like to think they show up knockin em down, but we all know that isn't true. In SWG I was pretty damn good at pvp, and in this game....not so much. It frustrates me to no end for sure, but it seems practice is the thing I need. I was just stunned on how fast some of you peoples fingers truely are lol.

Most good PvPers only use macros for quality of life things, like mouseover functionality. The rest is practice. I can find and name every single one of my keybindings with my eyes closed. It's just muscle-memory.

At one time I could do the same, I guess I'm just getting too old for this stuff lol.

*tin foil hat*

I wonder if them refusing to add macros in game is their way of getting people to buy naga mice.

;)

I think you're on to something here. You do know they have a TOR mouse, keyboard, mouse pad, and headset bundle? Man I tell you, always trying to make a buck lol.