Chat Log History

Malkavianqueen

My boyfriend and I like to roleplay, so we spend a lot of time on roleplaying servers. The problem is, we end up roleplaying exclusively with eachother over external chat programs and not with other random players. Why? A lack of a chat history log within the game.

I like to read over what my character said the day/week/whatever before. I don't like not having any sort of record, because I llike going back and reading my character's personal story. It helps me stay in character, and it's practical. Otherwise, I'd have to take notes on notepad or something to help me remember who that guy I talked to in a Cantina was and what he was like.

This would benefit those people who just want to remember guild/party conversations or names as well. Since we can't use addons in the game at this point, it'd have to be implemented into the game somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

I am the boyfriend and I completely agree. ;P

It's irritating having to use an external chatting program. It makes the game a bit laggy, and we have to keep switching between the game and messenger... So of course, sometimes we miss things happening in game. Or at least, I do at times. Heh.