And the Oscar goes to... (very minor spoilers)

Varradin

Best Voice Acting: Male Bounty Hunter. Reminds me of Clint Eastwood in "The Outlaw Josey Wales". Only a little more surly.

Runner Up: Tie between Male Trooper and Male Smuggler.

Best Lines: Bounty Hunter. Whether you're good or evil, Bounty Hunter has some of the best lines in the game. "You lost me when you started talking about the things and the stuff." "Credits always make my galaxy a happier place."

Runner Up: Trooper, but only if you go darkside. When Jorgan tells you he used to be in charge of the Deadeyes, an elite sniper brigade, and you tell him you're putting him in charge of the Wax Hands, an elite boot polishing brigade...pure gold right there.

Best Animations: Once again, Bounty Hunter. Between soaring into the air and raining down missiles, flames coming out your rearend, and the Street Fighter Dragon Punch, Bounty Hunter has the best animations.

Runner Up: Sith Sorcerer. Looks like the transformer at the local power plant exploded.

Best Companion: Blizz. Jawa. Enough said. (I really, really hope they make Jawa a playable race someday.)

Runner Up: Vette.

Worst Voice Acting: Male Jedi. Half the time I feel like a boy scout, the other half I feel like a preacher. I know Jedi are supposed to be good and all, but where's the personality? If you go darkside, you just sound like a whiny jerk.

Worst Lines: Trooper, if you are lightside. Too much "Yes Sir, for the Republic Sir!" for me. Maybe it's because I'm in the military and hear that kind of thing on a daily basis.

Worst Animations: Juggernaut/Guardian. Looks like I'm trying to swat a bee with a mop. Also looks like my lightsaber weighs 240 lbs.

Worst Companion: Corso Riggs/Aric Jorgan. I wanted to strangle them both within a minute of meeting them. Corso edges out Aric because you can leave Aric on permanent kitchen duty by level 20, Corso you're stuck with another 5 levels.

Best Lines: Bounty Hunter. Whether you're good or evil, Bounty Hunter has some of the best lines in the game. "You lost me when you started talking about the things and the stuff." "Credits always make my galaxy a happier place."

You think that is a good line? The first one just makes your BH look like an idiot.

Worst Voice Acting: Male Jedi. Half the time I feel like a boy scout, the other half I feel like a preacher. I know Jedi are supposed to be good and all, but where's the personality? If you go darkside, you just sound like a whiny jerk.

You should probably play all classes (both sexes) for a while before handing out awards. You obviously havent played played a Male Consular to be handing this out to a male Jedi Guardian.

As for the best award ... maybe. Its the same voice actor as Solid Snake so ...

Smuggler is definitely better written though ... too bad his is the most repetitive bastard in the entire game. Good god! I havent heard more one liners repeated as much as I have with my Smuggler.

I have only played 3 classes so far, but Male BH definitely sounds perfect, the best so far. Sith Warrior sounds pretty good to.

The absolute worst has to be a Jedi, especially after going from a BH. I am still questioning whether to put on subtitles and mute the sound when I play him. My apologies to the Voice Actor, but it is honestly that bad.

I do agree that the Rattaki BH is my favorite as well. He's go the best voice and he stresses things very well according to the situation, the SI is probably my runner up

Companions-I am a huge fan of Broonmark-He is just perfect for a sith warrior companion mean and nasty and just want to kill everything

But I have to admit I have a soft spot for Mako because Lacey Chabert (who I love) is the voice

My least is Skadge, he just has some seriously rooted issues and is beyond annoying. I wish you got to a point in time where you dueled him and beat him to shut him up then he became a little more tolerable

As far as functionality, hate to say it but Blizz is the absolute worst. As fas as I am concerned hes just fluff. Seems like all the Ranged Tanks are just horrible in this game.

Blizz, Skadge, Corso, Lt Pierce, Lt Felix Iresso, although Kaliyo (sp) isnt bad

I find the male Inquisitor voice preferable to the Christian Bale BH voice.

Both inquisitors fall nicely into the the fun dialogue set up too. Playing dark side your character comes across as such an arrogant ****. Some of the smart assed comments that come out of my inquisitor still surprise me.

Not to mention the best canned response in the game: "YAWN".

I think baras is notable as being one of the only characters that yells and shows real emotion. I also think Kaliyo is pretty convincing in most of her lines and has some of the best situational dialog. The Sith Warriors voice isn't half bad either.

Now, someone tell me which of the female voice actresses have done hentai dubbing. that would be rad.

hue hue:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/028/f/8/kaliyo_by_futuredami-d4nukyy.png

Edited by areto

Guess the women are not allowed to participate. :rolleyes:

Female BH is not shabby. I actually like the serene (if that's the right word) voice acting for the Jedi as well, fit's the bill.

There could be a bit more variety sometimes, some standard answers just happen too often.