Is Force Kick bugged?

mattnaik

Since the most recent patch, i noticed in PvP that my kick didnt appear to be working as it was. I had the focus, it wasn't on CD, i was standing right in front of my target, they were channeling, but kick was greyed out like it wasn't available. I hadn't used it in a while before that so it shouldn't have been on CD.

It only happened a couple of times and I play a Sent so I'm spamming buttons and managing cooldowns so maybe I just missed something because it happened so quickly but it's one of those things when you know your kick should be there and it wasn't.

Did anyone else experience this or am i going nuts?

I fought a sorceror last night for an eon with doc out.

(Heals op)

Almost had her too, then she just disapeared at very low health.

(I hadn't purchased dispatch yet, just made 46 and had no credits)

anywho... I kicked her heal in that fight like 4 or 5 times, so ...

Check your keybindings maybe the patch changed a keybinding and threw

you off.

I've noticed it too, but I didn't PVP much before so I'm not sure. I've been able to kick Sorcs. The main immunities I've noticed are Agents: Ambush for sure and I think the other one was Snipe. 1v1 against an Agent on Ilum and he totally dominated me because all I could do it Hilt Strike, Stasis and Push once, and then try to poke him with our weak attacks while he took giant chunks of my HP with impunity.

For some reasons during pvp if enemy has shield up, force kick doesn't work. Have been trying to interrupt Mercenaries/Sorcerers and Operatives, but somehow when they shield you can't interrupt. I know Operatives have a special ability for it, but don't know why it's the same with Mercenaries and Sorcerers.