Surge change - well done BW

Furiso

The new changes to surge are actually really good.

I fight as a small skilled team but versus larger enemy groups we were just being mowed down by spike damage.

Now combat actually lasts longer giving co-ordinated teams a better chance to display their potential.

We can now actually fight double our number and still have an enjoyable fight no matter the outcome.

Yep. Heavy armor healers are even harder to kill. Snipers/gunslingers are nerfed to the ground due to having highest crit chance. Good job BW indeed.

I think this is fine, now there is more teamwork involved in getting your goals accomplished in a pvp match. Do you prioritize the healer, or do you go for stopping the dps, or the ball carrier? Sometimes the DPS/ball carriers are easier to drop than the healers, it is up to you and your team to stop them.

In addition to promoting better team play, you can have the same heavy armor healer on your side, as well. But on the point of healers, I think they totally missed the mark by giving heavy armor users strong fast single target heals.

Heavy armor should have strong aoe heals but weak single target, so that they can't keep themselves up indefinitely as is the case right now.