Pommel Strike broken in 1.1.3?

spcdog

So I had gotten pretty used to the Hilt Strike -> Pommel Strike combo for some nice burst damage while questing. But ever since 1.1.3, Pommel Strike is always grayed out and unusable for me, despite trying it on mobs that have been incapacitated in a variety of ways. Is anyone else seeing this?

I have noticed that some of my skills stay gray'd out, even though I know I should be able to use them. If you are seeing this and know it should be there for you to use, try to hit it. Sometimes that is enough for the UI to get things correct again.

Yeah, I've tried both the hotkey and clicking directly. It's not that old UI bug, or something related to the loathsome new cooldown animations. It just never becomes usable, under any condition. It's my only ability that has this problem. Edited by spcdog

Yeah, I've tried both the hotkey and clicking directly. It's not that old UI bug, or something related to the loathsome new cooldown animations. It just never becomes usable, under any condition. It's my only ability that has this problem.

I noticed that last night as well but thought it was just an aberration. Now I'm wondering.

I was trying to use it last night and it never lit up. I thought perhaps 'incapacitated' just meant something weird, but so far stunned, choked, and floating helpless under CC don't count, so I'm not sure what's supposed to do it. I guess it's bugged.