Choosing the right mods

Snuffalupagus

Okay is anyone stacking a certain stat on their pvp gear by using the different mods on the gear. Personally i would love to get all power/surge but there is no mods that do that.

The problem is that the heavy power enhancements give accuracy as well the power mods give more power than crit but have less str and endurance. So is there any mod/enhancments that r working for people.

For the record i get over 300k damage most wz's

Edited by Snuffalupagus

Okay is anyone stacking a certain stat on their pvp gear by using the different mods on the gear. Personally i would love to get all power/surge but there is no mods that do that.

The problem is that the heavy power enhancements give accuracy as well the power mods give more power than crit but have less str and endurance. So is there any mod/enhancments that r working for people.

For the record i get over 300k damage most wz's

Hey there Krath small world lol... (assuming you are the same on on my server)

Why stalk Surge, with the current nerf to surge its better to stack STR, PWR, and CRT, shouldn't. I am sure some one who has looked into more will give use the Surge number where diminishing returns aren't worth stalking anymore thoe.

Mods have one secondary stat on. Generally power or crit. I tend to go for the str, end + power ones.

Enhancements have two secondary stats on them. Ideally I would go with power and crit, but for some reason these do not seem to exist...

So your choices are:

Accuracy + Power

Crit + Surge

Power + Surge.