Player notes

Jumier

I don't have really great memory so I'd like some way to be able to add notes about players on both my friends list and ignore lists to help me remember why they stood out. :p

Currently I use my ignore list to keep track of exploiters, farmers or people who cross the line in general chat so that I don't accidentally help them in the future. And sometimes I forget why I added someone to my friend list after having an interesting conversation with them that I would like to follow up on.

Anyone else think this would be useful?

+Sign

I would also find this super handy feature to have. I also loose track of players when you start getting a few in your list. Some players you might not see online for a while and forget why you friended them.

Short notes like .. team player in PVP, grouped for FP in xx, sells Colour Crystals, Guild Master for xx, Alt for xxx etc etc

or off course for the Ignores .. bully, talks crap, terrible player, spams general, ninja looter etc etc

Would be a small but valuable addition since we can only really add a note to guild members atm, which are generally the players we DO remember LOL

Yeah, I cannot recall what I did last week, let alone who all these names are in my friends/ignore lists... and why they got there. Having annotations for each would be awesome. Sometimes I put a person on ignore as a time-out... thinking maybe they were having a bad day, but I'm not gonna listen to that tripe in general chat. So I'd like to remove them later, give them a second chance to redeem themselves.

I know, "Use a flippen post-it note on your monitor!" ... *glare* I'm OCD, and Post-It notes make me *rageface*