PVP Fixed!

Rheticent

Here's how.

1. Cross server ques for all PVP content

2. Pre-made ques and PuG ques separated

3. 20 max in Illum instanced, with cross server ques

4. Penalty for leaving a game early

5. More warzones for variety

It's just logical for the most part. Those that disagree most likely enjoy their population imbalance.

Free commendations/armaments are hard to pass up I know.

Bump.

Hopefully a lot of these are in development already.

A shame there's very little to no feedback from BW on their official forums. It would go a long way to keeping the masses satisfied if we knew they were even considering some of these changes mentioned.

I personally hate cross server ques. I like queing with the same people, it makes the game more personable and you get to know the individuals. I will never agree with putting a buf on someone for leaving a WZ, there are enough posts on this so I need not post reasons for this. But from either point of view a person might have the reasons to have/not have a debuff for deserters can make sense. Your other ideas are ok but I mean to ask for more content seems trivial. Do you really think there will only be 3 WZ's ever? Of course they will make more content. Now for the Illum only for 20 people I think this is a terrible idea. Why only 20? I love the epic battles I have had already in the past few weeks. Almost everyday on my server the IMp's and Pub's battle it out its great. Especially at times when both sides have roughly two full ops groups going at it. I would be very displeased if they make a 20 man limit in Ilum. Also Daragon Trail is my server. So for those of you that have no one ever in Ilum or only one faction come join my server and you will see how much fun it can be.

Cross-server ques would fix the population imbalances.

My server generally has a short-handed warzone group facing any of 2-3 premades running at any given time. These warzones end with everybody leaving prematurely and handing a free win to a group that won because they qued together and have more of a population to do so. Solo que should be a viable option and currently is not.

Illum is usually about 3-1 or 4-1 against my faction. The limitation placed on Illum would help some of the severe lag issues people have been experiencing and give both sides a fighting chance to do more than hang out at the base hoping to kill enough people to get the daily/weekly done.

On the content side, your right more content will come but getting the thought that people are hungering for more can't be bad.