Whats with all the H8rs

Wookieluva

H8rs i have to say i am not surprised they are here... every new mmo has had them... those people who play an mmo just to sew discontent.

with Everquest... With Vanguard... With DDO... yes even with WOW...

to you i say if you dont like the mmos out then how about letting us have ours and you can go program the Perfect MMO and leave us be....

all over these forums i see constant posts of "this game sucks" and "SWG was better" if you cant take the time to post not only your problem but also the solution to your problem then all u are is a TROLL and i for one would love to see the TROLL posters banned from the forums, tho i have to say the game cant be too bad if you all keep your subs going, i just cant see anyone willing to pay these prices just to post how crappy the game is over and over agian....

H8rs i have to say i am not surprised they are here... every new mmo has had them... those people who play an mmo just to sew discontent.

with Everquest... With Vanguard... With DDO... yes even with WOW...

to you i say if you dont like the mmos out then how about letting us have ours and you can go program the Perfect MMO and leave us be....

all over these forums i see constant posts of "this game sucks" and "SWG was better" if you cant take the time to post not only your problem but also the solution to your problem then all u are is a TROLL and i for one would love to see the TROLL posters banned from the forums, tho i have to say the game cant be too bad if you all keep your subs going, i just cant see anyone willing to pay these prices just to post how crappy the game is over and over agian....

You can still post with a cancelled sub. Your time has to expire before you can stop posting.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!