Throwing a question out there for my fellow Bounty Hunters

DroidDrizz

SPOLERS ahead so please be mindful when you read this...

Ok, bummer I finished Quesh and got bummed out about how my story is now progressing :( but, I did get this "experimental combat stimulant" unique item. My character made the comment about selling this stuff to a competitor but, I have never come across an opportunity to do so. I'm on Belsavis now, have I missed something or have I not gotten to that point yet?

I hope someone here can help me. Thanks.

Well crap! I was hoping to get into some industrial espionage with it. Oh well.

I have another question to anyone who can answer.

So, I've been running my character truly neutral from 1 to 47 (now). I am feeling a bit cheated that I do not have any options to pick up relics, they are all light or dark that I have seen. I know that I will be able to use them at 50 because there are neutral relics then. Has anyone come across any neutral gear at all? It has not been easy to balance between light and dark choices AND it's been really tough to have to fight against people that can utilize relics during a fight to give them a boost.

Does anyone have any good news for me?

Edited by DroidDrizz

Well crap! I was hoping to get into some industrial espionage with it. Oh well.

I have another question to anyone who can answer.

So, I've been running my character truly neutral from 1 to 47 (now). I am feeling a bit cheated that I do not have any options to pick up relics, they are all light or dark that I have seen. I know that I will be able to use them at 50 because there are neutral relics then. Has anyone come across any neutral gear at all? It has not been easy to balance between light and dark choices AND it's been really tough to have to fight against people that can utilize relics during a fight to give them a boost.

Does anyone have any good news for me?

They are not all Dark/Light. Raids give out regualr ones, and you can always pick up a triple blue datacron.