EV boss fight question

Vaahanian

Hello there community! So in EV the boss fight after pylons is the 1v1 fight. As an annihilation specialized marauder we can't use berserk or else we face periods of doing zero damage to our target. Can we use predation or bloodthirst or are we literally stuck not being able to spend our fury?

u can not use it because it heals your party members...you are not allowed to help ur party members at all(kinda, not getting into it)...so any other fury should be ok...although i have not tested it

Predation grants +speed and def to your party, and Bloodthirst +dmg and healing to your party as well. You can't use fury at all! But no worries, its an incredibly easy fight...

EDIT: I've been corrected. Apparently Predation and Bloothirst are okay to use...

Edited by keltonz

Oh I know its easy, been doing HM now and its a joke. I just have never personally tested out other buffs and wanted to ask the community, thanks for the responses!

Seems like annihilation gets screwed on that fight though, can't use ANY of our fury abilities? Carnage can, where is the talent tree loving Bioware?

The talent tree loving is already in annihilation, being the best for pvp and pve and the other being useless or faceroll.

But we are basically locked out of one of our resource pools. To my knowledge nobody else has that issue (not sure if any other classes have a second resource pool to begin with).

You can use Predation and Bloodthirst, just not Beserk. Trust me I have tested this tons and tons of times. Just burn your fury on BT the first time then Pred every time after that. I love it when I accidentally Beserk just mindlessly and then still complete the fight after my minute of no dmg. It's awesome.

You can use Predation and Bloodthirst, just not Beserk. Trust me I have tested this tons and tons of times. Just burn your fury on BT the first time then Pred every time after that. I love it when I accidentally Beserk just mindlessly and then still complete the fight after my minute of no dmg. It's awesome.

You can ask your raid leader to be alone in a group so you can use berserk at will.

Sooo,

if these two scenarios are true,

what do you think is the better choice?

With Bloodthirst,

you can probably only use it once.

but for one on one,

you can probably get more than one (if not more than a couple of times), berserk.

This may be better in a sense that there are times when

we made our less geared class sit out,

I would kill my guy, and then jump onto the npc that has not been attacked.

Well that's good to know. I stand corrected.