For the love of Yoda..

Ramaset

Please turn the droid on my ship into a trash can or a hot coco dispenser or anything that doesn't babbler every.time.I'm.on.the.ship.

I'm sure BW paid big bucks for voice actors to say that stuff and it was cool for an hour. 2 months later, not so much.

Please turn the droid on my ship into a trash can or a hot coco dispenser or anything that doesn't babbler every.time.I'm.on.the.ship.

I'm sure BW paid big bucks for voice actors to say that stuff and it was cool for an hour. 2 months later, not so much.

Many players are complaining about the lack of training dummies to practice rotations on.

At least as many, like the OP and myself, have come to despise the ships droid.

Two problems with a single solution that will make a lot of people happy if only BW can see the beauty of it.

Many players are complaining about the lack of training dummies to practice rotations on.

Two problems with a single solution that will make a lot of people happy if only BW can see the beauty of it.

You have a great idea, you are a visionary!

I support THIS^