Game Suggestions

Katyr

I'm not sure if any of my suggestions have been mentioned before, but I certainly don't want to search through 240 pages of posts and replies to find out. If I have repeated some suggestions, sorry, but Customer Service said to come here and post some of the things I talked to him about after he helped with my little gear problem.

#1 Mod-able (orange) belts....I have had a heck of a time trying to find an Ancient Vindicator's belt, or any orange mod-able belt!! I have Ancient Vindicator's headpiece, chest, gloves, grieves, and boots. I don't see or even know where to find any matching bracers (which I do have a set of orange ones, just not a "matching" set)....I don't even know if they have mod-able belts in the game.

#2 Tooltips....I hate that when I want to see what is being looted the little box is where the mouse is...why not have an option to pin it to the center of the screen or upper left/right corner...somewhere other than where the mouse is.

#3 Hoods..../sigh....I have the option to hide my headslot item, but I can't put my hood down??....I want to be able to see those little nubby horns, or get my toon a tan on his bald head....just sayin.

#4 This may be just a bug, but I'm not sure....all of my companions never seem to put their weapons away. I also have to select (all the time when I re-summon them) which "stance" to put them in. Once I do that, out comes Kira's Doublebladed Lightsaber and out it stays. Just a little irritating, especially having to select stance every time.

#5 Gear Bonus'. I don't PvP, don't like PvP, don't ever want to PvP....so how come only PvP gear has gear set bonus'??....as I said at the top of this, I have 5 pieces of gear that all have the same name and look but I don't get a set bonus for working my tail off to get all that stuf??....I'm glad the PvPers get some extra stats to help them out...god knows they need it...but what of those of us who don't want to PvP??

I hope this post doesn't sound all "whiney", I just would like the designers/developers to see what kinds of things (at least to my friends and I) we would like to see put into the game.

Please post replies/suggestions....According to the CSR, the more replies and ideas, the more likey those suggestions are to be implemented in the game.

#3 Hoods..../sigh....I have the option to hide my headslot item, but I can't put my hood down??....I want to be able to see those little nubby horns, or get my toon a tan on his bald head....just sayin.

Yes please. Also being a Jedi Knight (as well as my Shadow), I don't want to wear a hood, ever. Please let me lower it.

#4 This may be just a bug, but I'm not sure....all of my companions never seem to put their weapons away. I also have to select (all the time when I re-summon them) which "stance" to put them in. Once I do that, out comes Kira's Doublebladed Lightsaber and out it stays. Just a little irritating, especially having to select stance every time.

I have found that Kira is the most common offender of this. She really likes running around with her lightsabre ignited. Nadia doesn't seem to have this issue. It may just be a Kira bug.

#5 Gear Bonus'. I don't PvP, don't like PvP, don't ever want to PvP....so how come only PvP gear has gear set bonus'??....as I said at the top of this, I have 5 pieces of gear that all have the same name and look but I don't get a set bonus for working my tail off to get all that stuf??....I'm glad the PvPers get some extra stats to help them out...god knows they need it...but what of those of us who don't want to PvP??

I love this idea as well. I'm not as anti-PvP, but that doesn't mean I want to use the PvP gear or PvP enough to get it. I'm a huge fan of the Aspiring Knight gear and would love a bonus for getting all of them together.