SWTOR feels so lonely and deserted

Creopolus

There are about 80 people in the fleet and I'm in a guild but for some reason SWTOR feels super lonely. It seems like no one wants to do anything that require a group. Warzone is the only end game people want to do. It's tough to get a group for hardmode let alone operation.

There are about 80 people in the fleet and I'm in a guild but for some reason SWTOR feels super lonely. It seems like no one wants to do anything that require a group. Warzone is the only end game people want to do. It's tough to get a group for hardmode let alone operation.

that's kind of how i feel in WOW currently.

wait.. that doesn't exactly fit into your agenda does it..

nevermind me.

*leaves thread*

I've 5 rakata piece and I can't find enoough people for hardmode flashpoint. ;/

on my own server Lothar.

i can't group up with anybody. i have to depend on cross server LFG while i idle in SW drinking a pepsi waiting for my que to pop.

lots of fun. wee

kinda wishing i didn't sign up for the one year thing with blizzard but i really want D3. and i'm up for beta testing pandas also.

How big is your guild?

The server seems lonel because no one really plays this game...outside of a few servers. They are gonna end up server merging down to about 8-10 servers and still nothing will happen because its a bad game.

The fanbois will stick around for the sake of staying in a starwars game but thats about it.

on my own server Lothar.

i can't group up with anybody. i have to depend on cross server LFG while i idle in SW drinking a pepsi waiting for my que to pop.

lots of fun. wee

kinda wishing i didn't sign up for the one year thing with blizzard but i really want D3. and i'm up for beta testing pandas also.

I guess you'd rather wait in SW in WoW then wait on the Fleet in TOR.

i Was on a light server off peak, and standard peak times and had enough of it really, wasnt too bad because i only got to lvl 25 anyway, i changed to a heavy load server and the game is just 5x as good, i do think they should do something about it because its just too much of an imbalance, some people might say u shouldnt tell someone to change servers but it isnt our fault the servers were watered down to unplayability. Edited by Drednor

It also depends on which faction you play in. On most servers it seems that Imps dominate. I suggest you find a server that has the HEAVY indicator during primetime hours, and the majority of players are playing the faction you like. BW has already indicated in the coming months we will be able to move our characters to the server of choice. I'm sure they are just waiting for the overall population of the game to stabilize.

80 people right now? As in, in the middle of a work/school day? I am shocked !!!

Game must be dying ....

The server seems lonel because no one really plays this game...outside of a few servers. They are gonna end up server merging down to about 8-10 servers and still nothing will happen because its a bad game.

The fanbois will stick around for the sake of staying in a starwars game but thats about it.

And what is your excuse for still being here? Just stirring up ****?

And what is your excuse for still being here? Just stirring up ****?

Cant helo the sub hasent run out yet, but dont try and deny that this game is slowly dieing.

Release: heavy to Very Heavy server status.

1 month in: standard to Heavy...mostly standard but still a good amount of heavy..

Current: Maybe 1 or 2 heavy..tad bit more standard and mostly light...

I have just as much right to sit here and point out the flaws of the game as the people that sit here and lie abou *** being an awesome game.

I play normal 6-11pm. Regular times for my server. I am level 25 and I havnt seen a single opposing faction player yet besides in warzones. I hardly ever see anyone from my own faction. It's very lonely.

Be prepared to continue not seeing anyone from the opposing faction all the way up to max level, even if you are on a pvp server. That's just the way the zones were setup.

I just joined a new server to play with a friend. There were 8 ppl on the Imperial Fleet :confused: He said everyone is just level 50 now :D lol

They need server merges to help those who are on low population servers. Who cares if people "think" (or even if they know) it's dying. It needs to be done.