I'm a bad

CachelessClay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.:) I am also the only guy who cares to stand near Voidstar left door, while everyone goes to protect the right one.. and preys no one will be too smart to come here:)

Dont even let me start about Civil war and me solo guarding east turret...

When I first started, I thought I'd watch the left door because I just about knew that most of the action was at the right and I didn't want to look like an ***.

I was closely watching the right side action, longing to get involved though, day dreaming. During this time someone did a ninja plant so I panicked, ran back to the spawn, looped around the back of the box you drop onto, came out the other side and began to run at the left door to make it seem like I hadn't been there all the time watching it and had ****ed up :p

When I first started, I thought I'd watch the left door because I just about knew that most of the action was at the right and I didn't want to look like an ***.

I was closely watching the right side action, longing to get involved though, day dreaming. During this time someone did a ninja plant so I panicked, ran back to the spawn, looped around the back of the box you drop onto, came out the other side and began to run at the left door to make it seem like I hadn't been there all the time watching it and had ****ed up :p

I ****ed up only once... there was a Trooper, firing at me, instead of going stealth to delay him as usually i force jumped at him, and while we were fighting some stealth class, probably Shadow, planted the bomb. I admitted my fault in OP chat:o

Usually however, my door is okey and enemy manages to breach the other one. How for heaven's sake they manage to plant anything with 6 our people there is beyond me.:eek:

Edited by Gelious

hahahhaha omg sneaky as hell :p

Been there, done that on the "wrong way Huttball" thing. You know you are going the wrong way when you aren't chainstunned immediately.

One thing that I ALWAYS do, even though I know it is wrong: When a teammate is planting a bomb in voidstar or capping a turret in Alderaan, I always convince myself that if I try to complete the objective too, it will go faster.

I ****ed up only once... there was a Trooper, firing at me, instead of going stealth to delay him as usually i force jumped at him, and while we were fighting some stealth class, probably Shadow, planted the bomb. I admitted my fault in OP chat:o

Usually however, my door is okey and enemy manages to breach the other one. How for heaven's sake they manage to plant anything with 6 our people there is beyond me.:eek:

That was me. I planted the bomb.