New level 50 PvP Gear help

MacbethAUT

Greetings, I hope you guys can help me here a bit. I am about to turn level 50 and I am at a loss of which pvp gear to get.

I'm 31/0/10 specced and love it so far. I use this build for PvE and PvP and it suits my playstyle perfectly.

So far I saved up 1000/1000 warzone / merc commendations and one champion bag, which means I can open 6 of them the moment I turn level 50.

Now which set should I aim for? And should I buy piece after piece or just all together. (waiting for all together has the upside of not wasting tokens should I get a unassembled thing, but then I'll stay with old gear till I can afford all)

Any tipps are greatly appreciated.

Greetings, I hope you guys can help me here a bit. I am about to turn level 50 and I am at a loss of which pvp gear to get.

I'm 31/0/10 specced and love it so far. I use this build for PvE and PvP and it suits my playstyle perfectly.

So far I saved up 1000/1000 warzone / merc commendations and one champion bag, which means I can open 6 of them the moment I turn level 50.

Now which set should I aim for? And should I buy piece after piece or just all together. (waiting for all together has the upside of not wasting tokens should I get a unassembled thing, but then I'll stay with old gear till I can afford all)

Any tipps are greatly appreciated.

I'm in your boat good sir and I too wish to know this information.

I would not advise getting the Survivor Set for PvP. Most Darkness Assassins I know go for the Stalker Set and the Survivor Shield Generator. If you want the Set Bonuses from Survivor, get the set and swap out all the mods and enhancements from the Stalker Set. But since you're a fresh 50, get Stalker first.

Sounds like a plan. I just heard that the tank gear with all the shield enhancements and such is a waste in pvp since shield and absorbing does jack against most attacks. Hence it is often better to use a generator instead of shield in PvP.

Shields are kind of crappy in PvP (doesnt trigger on most attack types).....so yeah, many go with a Focus offhand.