Gear Change / Equipment Swap Manager

Arkerus

I like to build two sets of gear. One set is PvP gear and the other is normally a PvE set.

Right now we have to dig through our bags and put swap each piece individually. It can be time consuming and confusing, especially when you have to swap every piece.

An equipment manager that "saves" each set would be a vast improvement to game. A player should be able to save an equipment set and swap to it when they are out of combat.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Totally agree!!! Don't even care if it still has to take up 14 spots in my inventory. This would definitely be a great "quality of life" improvement that would go along the lines of what was mentioned in the recent state of the game announcement.

• 2 months later...

i'm not trying to necro an old post, more like sign on as a fan of this suggestion. hopefully to bring it to the devs attention, again. there are a few other posts requesting this, but this seems to be the original one from what i could see.

please please please devs, an equipment manager is necessary in mmorpgs like this with two sets of gear for pve and pvp. it's a pain in the rear to have to click each piece separately.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Bumping this, seriously it needs to be done already.

On my main it's a pain managing separate PvP dps, PvP tank and PvE tank sets, and I often mix and match the PvP dps and tank sets depending on situation.

PLEASE give us an easy way to manage this, it's one of the few positive things left that WoW has over TOR and I know it can't be that hard to implement.

Edited by Stncold