Having toons on both sides

jerumis

Also, it's a good idea because we really have no way of knowing how cross-faction relations will be a few months from now. Maybe the same. Maybe better. I think it's a good idea to keep them on the same server, just in case.

Is there a point to have characters from both sides on the same server? or do you think you should just stick to the same side per server? and have 2 servers with a side per server?

It's great fun to run into a friend from opposite faction in a WZ and grief him to no end. Trust me on that.

also, fighting yourself on ilum might have its advantages, if you did it on 2 different accounts.

Need x2 comps and x2 accounts for that anyway. Can't have 2 instances of SWTOR open at the same time.

Edited by Crowleyz

GTN works.

I shall investigate. Thanks. This could help me alot, between my Sentinel, BH and Shadow I will have Artifice, Bio and Armor covered. I thought that was only for one side.

so I just put something up, and buy it on my other guy then.

Edited by Caelc

I shall investigate. Thanks. This could help me alot, between my Sentinel, BH and Shadow I will have Artifice, Bio and Armor covered. I thought that was only for one side.

so I just put something up, and buy it on my other guy then.

I do this all the time, well, mainly because the empire-side GTN on my server don't have much for lower-lvl players.

Stinking rich lvl 50 JK flies by Nar Shadda and leaves a collection of stims, armorings and barrels for my lvl 20 Bounty Hunter to pick up. When the BH needs a little extra credits she will sell one chanlon for 30000 to the JK. It's a bit of a pain but it works.