How to fix BM bags RNG in 3 really simple steps.

Yutaa

Step 1. Multipy the cost of each BM item by 4.

Step 2. Multiply the number of tokens players have by 4.

Step 3. Put 1 token in each BM bag.

Before: You need 20 tokens to get full BM. You get 1 token from 4 bags average.

So you need 80 bags average to get full BM.

After: You need 80 tokens to get full BM. You get 4 tokens from 4 bags.

So you need 80 bags to get full BM.

Pro: No RNG.

Cons: no more those funny rage threads on forum?

Edited by Yutaa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP COMPLAINING. As someone that has seen both sides of the RNG, and is fully geared. It needs to be a grind, you have a reason to still play.

Have you even try to read it?

It is still a grind. Average gear gain rate is the same.

Whats your point?

STOP COMPLAINING. As someone that has seen both sides of the RNG, and is fully geared. It needs to be a grind, you have a reason to still play.

YOU ARE COMPLAINING.

you are fully geared. i got 2 tokens in 44 bags which is beyond ridiculous. at this rate i will be BM when tier 4-5 is already released.

so if you are fully geared plz don't talk.

YOU ARE COMPLAINING.

you are fully geared. i got 2 tokens in 44 bags which is beyond ridiculous. at this rate i will be BM when tier 4-5 is already released.

so if you are fully geared plz don't talk.

This is Dr. Bigbee here to help you...

Take 2 quests daily and an additional 2 quests weekly (not orally) for a total of 5 weeks. Then come back and see me.

Agree. Just remove the rng alltogether. How could this make in the game is beyond my mind. The guy who invented this retarded system should be fired immediately, everyone who didnt oppose him should be fired as well. I cant stress enough how f*****g stupid it is. Edited by MaxPowerYo

Take 2 quests daily and an additional 2 quests weekly (not orally) for a total of 5 weeks. Then come back and see me.

it doesn't change anything trolololol

44bag is 2 days away from 3 weeks.

so you are saying in 34bag i will get 18 tokens

so are you some kind of RNG God?

60-70bags isnt even a big enough sample size to even some kind RNG with 25% drop rate.

Edited by DestyOwn

Step 1. Multipy the cost of each BM item by 4.

Step 2. Multiply the number of tokens players have by 4.

Step 3. Put 1 token in each BM bag.

Before: You need 20 tokens to get full BM. You get 1 token from 4 bags average.

So you need 80 bags average to get full BM.

After: You need 80 yokens to get full BM. You get 4 tokens from 4 bags.

So you need 80 bags to get full BM.

Pro: No RNG.

Cons: no more those funny rage threads on forum?

== fair

Agree. Just remove the rng alltogether. How could this make in the game is beyond my mind. The guy who invented this retarded system should be fired immediately, everyone who didnt oppose him should be fired as well. I cant stress enough how f*****g stupid it is.

Take 2 quests daily and an additional 2 quests weekly for a total of 5 weeks. Then come back and see me.

As for the anger and nerd rage....try playing Candy Land or Shoots and Ladders...wait I take that back ...Dice is a RNG system....maybe try hugging a teddy bear

it doesn't change anything trolololol

44bag is 2 days away from 3 weeks.

so you are saying in 34bag i will get 18 tokens

so are you some kind of RNG God?

60-70bags isnt even a big enough sample size to even some kind RNG with 25% drop rate.

The DR is busy please follow the instructions he gave you then set up a new appointment

Take 2 quests daily and an additional 2 quests weekly for a total of 5 weeks. Then come back and see me.

As for the anger and nerd rage....try playing Candy Land or Shoots and Ladders...wait I take that back ...Dice is a RNG system....maybe try hugging a teddy bear

Been there, done that, it didnt work. Now how about they just fix the game?

i approve to this thread...that system should be common sense, why isnt it implemented asap?

Earn your purples... end of thread.

All the cry babies didn't play vanilla wow when having 1 PURPLE in the trade district made you a god.

I wish games went back to that when gear was incredibly difficult to come by.

All the cry babies didn't play vanilla wow when having 1 PURPLE in the trade district made you a god.

One more flawless reader...

Where exactly is "cry"? Where is QQ?

Also did you notice that part:

Before: you need 80 bags average to get full BM.

After: you need 80 bags to get full BM.

Try to read it again and again, until you understand that the "earn your purples" factor is the same.

why would people fly to the tatooine and travel around the map 17 times?

look i can post random things that dont make sense either

One more flawless reader...

Where exactly is "cry"? Where is QQ?

Also did you notice that part:

Before: you need 80 bags average to get full BM.

After: you need 80 bags to get full BM.

Try to read it again and again, until you understand that the "earn your purples" factor is the same.

No that's not my point... no no no

The point is that providing a 1 per day will be worse for the game. There is no excitement in knowing you'll get 1 per day, there is no thrill of getting the gear when I could sit down and know what time, what day, what minute I'll get my new shiney.

This game and too many others like it are gear driven and it's player base are a bunch of babies. Don't you wish you actually had to accomplish something to get your gear? Getting Valor rank 60 is NOT accomplishing anything.

I hope the next tier of gear requires skill, winning, and accomplishment to achieve. As much as everyone hates to admit it rated warzones or arena type games are the only true way to provide "epic" gear where you actually have to reach a level of rating that the majority of players have to work for weeks/months for.

TL:DR -> gamer nerds like to grow their epeen which is why people are leaving this game. There is no way to separate a very good player from a 1-2 hour a day casual in its current form.

No that's not my point... no no no

The point is that providing a 1 per day will be worse for the game. There is no excitement in knowing you'll get 1 per day, there is no thrill of getting the gear when I could sit down and know what time, what day, what minute I'll get my new shiney.

This game and too many others like it are gear driven and it's player base are a bunch of babies. Don't you wish you actually had to accomplish something to get your gear? Getting Valor rank 60 is NOT accomplishing anything.

I hope the next tier of gear requires skill, winning, and accomplishment to achieve. As much as everyone hates to admit it rated warzones or arena type games are the only true way to provide "epic" gear where you actually have to reach a level of rating that the majority of players have to work for weeks/months for.

TL:DR -> gamer nerds like to grow their epeen which is why people are leaving this game. There is no way to separate a very good player from a 1-2 hour a day casual in its current form.

"Earn your purples... end of thread."

looks like that was your point, now your just trying to change the subject because of how idiotic that post was