Bh vs. Op pve/pvp

abreen

My Bh merc is level 15 and my Op is level 21 I love them both to death! Bh seems to do very well in pvp and survive pretty good actually in pve as well and my Op does very well in pve haven't tried in pvp yet. The most damage I've seen done in pvp is from Bh's my question is can Op do just as well in pvp? I would love any advice since I'm still pretty new to the game. Thanks so much! Edited by abreen

By 'Op' I assume you mean concealment

A well-played Op can destroy people, especially after you get Acid Blade. They require some tactics, though, since you can't exactly run head-on and pummel someone to death

BHs are good DPS, but remember that much of that can be (but is not always) tracer missile spam and AoE. AoE, for the most part, is worthless if the opposing team has competent healers

If you go BH I'd suggest Powertech over Merc, unless you plan to heal at some point. Dual-specs have been confirmed to be in development so you'll be able to pick up a Carolina Parakeet build and either a full-DPS build or full-tank build

My Op is a bloody nightmare in PvP, though, and I'd say if you have the skill go that route. Granted, I'm only 41 right now, if it's fun now I can expect it to be at 50 as well. Don't focus on the whiners and remember that buffs/nerfs will happen regularly for a year or two and you'll be fine

Also, if you do go Op I'd suggest a Razer mouse