Stupid looking gear

Malevous

Ok this issue has been raised a million times i'm sure..but WHY the crap does our gear look so stupid?? I can tolerate the pvp gear, even though i don't like it, it doesn't fit star wars. The Pve gear is just ridiculous. I actually got told to hide my bull hat the other day after the group leader said how ridiculous it was. Seriously Bioware..did you even try to make things look cool? Did you not look at the bull hat and go "hey joe, did you design this? Well you're fired!" because you need a new design team.

/vent off

Ok this issue has been raised a million times i'm sure..but WHY the crap does our gear look so stupid?? I can tolerate the pvp gear, even though i don't like it, it doesn't fit star wars. The Pve gear is just ridiculous. I actually got told to hide my bull hat the other day after the group leader said how ridiculous it was. Seriously Bioware..did you even try to make things look cool? Did you not look at the bull hat and go "hey joe, did you design this? Well you're fired!" because you need a new design team.

/vent off

Personally I like the bull hat better than the feather cap, even though it makes me look like:

This

Edited by SynapseX

Personally I like the bull hat better than the feather cap, even though it makes me look like:

This

Childhood hitting me back like a bullet.

I actually like the Sorc PvP Battlemaster set... not sure why the assassin one needed so many different colors on it, though :(