This is kind of annoying, and doesn't help with finding people for heroics

Wolfeisberg

I saw it on Dromund Kaas, and again on Tatooine. There are some heroics that you have to complete another mission before you are able to accept the heroic mission. This doesn't help with finding people to complete these missions. It is putting a gate before the heroic, and makes it so that only people past that gate are eligible for the mission, even though there are plenty of other people at high enough level to be able to complete it as well but cant because they haven't gone past the gate.

All heroics in every planet should not have a prerequisite mission to be completed before accepting the heroic mission. When I enter a planet, I will join any group for a heroic that is advertised on the general chat right away, and ask for them to share the heroic with me, instead of waiting till I actually get the heroic.

Lets have as few barriers to grouping as possible, and having a prerequisite mission is a needless and useless barrier.

When you find someone to group with for these who still needs to do the first quest, just go help them and then do the heroics.

Even more grouping time for you.

That doesn't help much. If someone doesn't know what triggered the availability of the heroic, then they can't help the possibly 3 others to do it. The one in Tatooine really has nothing to do with the heroics that come after it. There is zero reason to have the gate.