Massive healing problem in Swtor.

Sullydog

Mirror classes are NOT the same. It's been shown there are significant differences skill mechanic wise between a merc and a commando.

ahh ok , so commandos you can kill really easy , the problem is merc!!!

thats why i am not the best player in the world TKS DUDE , i am going to rerol sentinel , the problem is not me , is maurader

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess were not playing the same game- Since my post was in reference to bounty hunter merc healing specced. they are a empire class. A Sith maurderer is ALSO a empire class, So I don't understand what your talking about that you have no problem killing bounty hunter merc..

you don't even play this game do you? get out of here.

LOL yes they can. I honestly think you are doing something wrong or you lost to someone better than you and are making a post about it.

As a Shadow your lock down abilities have no been effected by a nerf. You still have a stun, an interrupt, and low slash in infiltration. you have to use these abilities in tandem with your burst to take a healer down. proper use of damage cooldowns, adrenals, and relics also helps.

if they bust all their cd's too your not only not killing them your not getting him below 3/4 health.

ahh ok , so commandos you can kill really easy , the problem is merc!!!

thats why i am not the best player in the world TKS DUDE , i am going to rerol sentinel , the problem is not me , is maurader

I also have already stated in this post that commandos have similar issues as the bounty hunter..but ok..

i'm a battlemaster with close to the best gear in game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to kill a mercenary w equal gear in decent time. [you'll take them down, but it'll take like 6 mins solo], and if they really don't wanna be killed and have something to kite around, and dont attack you, they'll never die.

i'm a battlemaster with close to the best gear in game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to kill a mercenary w equal gear in decent time. [you'll take them down, but it'll take like 6 mins solo], and if they really don't wanna be killed and have something to kite around, and dont attack you, they'll never die.

and i supose you are a healer too right?

if they bust all their cd's too your not only not killing them your not getting him below 3/4 health.

seeing as I am an infiltration specced shadow and still kill healing mercs after tuesday's patch I don't think so. Knowing how resolve works is your friend is key to locking someone down. if you can't understand how to lock a healer down as a shadow 1v1 then you need to reroll a faceroll damage class.

cause all the posts that support your opinion seems like troll posts, with no viable information , so is just another QQ with no clue about the game like you =D

Right, because everyone who doesn't agree with your view of healing is a troll and your not showing up and trying to be clever and funny in response to everyone elses post.

right..

As BM sage with full champion/battlemaster gear with hybrid spec crit/surge (37% crit/77% surge) I can say with full responsibility, that I'm unable to take down a merc healer with equal gear and skill with first debuff rotation. In order to do it I'd have to wait for my stun to reuse, which means 40 seconds. Anti-interrupt shield just pwns me.

I ran a couple wz's in a premade (2 hybrid sages, scoundrel on heals and another scoundrel on shotgun spec) and we were unable to take down a healer by focusing him. The enemy team had two guarded sage healers. They were impossible to take down unless the whole team coordinated their attacks and LoSed them (like pushing one healer behind a wall and rooting him, then focusing the other one).

Healer premades are beastly on warzones, because it's about objectives, not just pwning someone's backside. They enemy team can defend a spot forever, because it takes forever to take anyone down and the enemy just respawns and respawns and respawns...

Regards,

Kalantris

Well then it sounds about right and all the other healing classes should be buffed. A single dps should never be able to kill a healer 1v1.

If that wold pe possible healers would be useless in group pvp setings.

Right...but a heavy armored bounty hunter is over the top in regards to all other healers.

You raise a good point, a healer should not be killed one on one and for the most part you can't (unless they are really bad or under-geared).

But the bounty hunter specced I still argue is OP - where I stand a chance again a inquisitor or a fellow agent healer I stand no chance against a BH - with the surge nerf I have no chance of out damaging their self heals. none. I can't even get lucky.

A pure squishy dps class should stand a chance at taking down a healer in the right situation, but with a well played merc it is simply not possible.

Edited by Sullydog

Right...but a heavy armored bounty hunter is over the top in regards to all other healers.

and instead of ask for a buff in the other healers to be in pair with BH , you just BH to get nerf, so you can keep your dreams of good player cause you can kill ALL the healers in some secs! nice thought

and instead of ask for a buff in the other healers to be in pair with BH , you just BH to get nerf, so you can keep your dreams of good player cause you can kill ALL the healers in some secs! nice thought

I don't understand why attacking me on a personal level has anything to do with my post. "Dreams of good player"? what does that even mean?