Reason why I had canceled my subscription and suggestions.

cavalca

Hi, first I have to say that, this game have a lot of good things, the leveling its amazing, its the best that I had played until now.

The FP and Ops was very funny. I have made it all instances, normal, hardmode and Nightmare.

The skills have a good appeal.

But lets talk what this game needs to improve (my opinion and from some friends).

- The Adv Classes needs more individuality between then. Lets use Bounty Hunter PowerTech as example: ShieldTech, Prototype and Pyrotech have the same skills, the only difference its the priority rotation, this is very poor. Even Mercenary use similar skills. Lets take an exemple from WOW, Mage Class when Fire, Frost and Arcane have too different skills, any specialization work as an differente character.

- Dual Talent it's a good thing too improove, in Operation unfotunately, 90% of the bosses needs just 1 Tank, it's a good opportunity to the OffTank change to a DPS specialization.

- LF FP and Ops with cross realm, even Forseken World have LFG system, some players like me don't have the much time to play theses days (we have to work hard, spend time with wife, family, etc..) and we can just spend 30 minutes to 1 hour spaming "LFM EV".

- Sometimes this game seems like WOW Vanilla to me, no LFG, open log, dual talent and other things, but they can work as Vanilla after 8 years of his release. WOW changed this things through this years, because the players wanted not just to change.

So, to me the game its very good and have a great potential! But needs to be more updated with the current games. Im looking foward to play again SWTOR if the game change some of this things.

Tnks, until next time SWTOR!

ps> sorry for my bad english.

- Dual Talent it's a good thing too improove, in Operation unfotunately, 90% of the bosses needs just 1 Tank, it's a good opportunity to the OffTank change to a DPS specialization.

90% of the encounters which require 1 tank don't NEED that extra DPS to kill it, If your hitting the Enrage timer and the boss is at 10% health help, Suck less and get better gear.

WoW has made the MMO Community Lazy, Can't play a game without Addons, We need Damage Meters, We need LFR. Those are WOW Things, this is NOT WoW, you want WoW things play WOW.

LF FP and Ops with cross realm, even Forseken World have LFG system, some players like me don't have the much time to play theses days (we have to work hard, spend time with wife, family, etc..) and we can just spend 30 minutes to 1 hour spaming "LFM EV".

This game is NOT WoW, and personally LFR was the most stupid addition to the game, it turned every single Raid into a Glue Eaters Special, Oh Look I killed Deathwing and have awesome lewts I am soo good, No your a Glue Eater who got carried through an entire instance and was lucky enough to get gear.

Yes it made it easier to find people, But I played WoW for 9 years, Yes 9, I was in closed Beta for that long. LFR and LFD Killed the Social aspect of the game, You had no need to find people, you had no need to go to the instance by yourself, They implemented Summoning Stones and look where they are now, they are pretty green glowing rocks that have no use, they spent thousands of dollars, countless hours programming that and look how useful it is now, because people ARE LAZY.

Make more friends, be social, and you'll find groups, I play on one of the least populated servers and I do Hard Mode 4mans, and Hard Mode Operations Nightly and Weekly. You have No excuse.

- Sometimes this game seems like WOW Vanilla to me, no LFG, open log, dual talent and other things, but they can work as Vanilla after 8 years of his release. WOW changed this things through this years, because the players wanted not just to change.

BEST VERSION OF THE GAME imho - And just an FYI, look at the games progression, they are bringing it back to the vanilla roots, with the ilvl squish, the overall dmg output squish. Vanilla was where the game had the most fun

BEST VERSION OF THE GAME imho - And just an FYI, look at the games progression, they are bringing it back to the vanilla roots, with the ilvl squish, the overall dmg output squish. Vanilla was where the game had the most fun

Agreed.. The only problem is, when the Pandas are released.. There won't be any talent trees either.. A product of dual speccing if you ask me.. What is the point of having a spec at all if you can change it at will??

Agreed.. The only problem is, when the Pandas are released.. There won't be any talent trees either.. A product of dual speccing if you ask me.. What is the point of having a spec at all if you can change it at will??

Yet again another Glue Eater Special, people have become so lazy that they can't even pick proper talents, to many to chose from, causing people raid without the most beneficial bonuses.

So Blizz thought "Hey how can we make this game so easy that it will require no choice what so ever on how strong your character is", Oh but wait you can pick from all the awesome fluffy crap that you can raid without its hard but possible.

Thrawler, I love you. You're dead on with your assessment, accurately raging about the quality of life "improvements" that ruined WoW.

Problem is, for a game like SWTOR that isn't WoW, it's sure trying hard to -be- WoW. Bioware seems not only intent on copying all of Blizzard's perceived successes, but also all of their mistakes.

@OP: Cross server anythings are the work of the devil, and an anathema to the "M"s in MMO. They turn multiplayer games into single player games. Eventually you find yourself chain running heroics with vaguely intelligent NPC companions that occasionally spout something approaching English in /p chat. They kill distinct server communities. They weaken and destroy guilds, and the very concept of guilds. They remove almost all of the appeal of playing an MMO in the first place.

In short, implementing them just won't change this game, it will ruin it.

Edited by Dayfax

Eventually you find yourself chain running heroics with vaguely intelligent NPC companions that occasionally spout something approaching English in /p chat.

I agree 100% with you, but that particular line was new to me and I smiled when I read it. Its true.

I enjoy working together to have simulated fights. Working together requires you to become familiar with people. LFG gives you the ability to queue with semi-inteligent NPC's who are frequently in a rush. Because they are in a rush, they crush all the fun out of the game.

On the other hand, if you don't have time to play much, spend what time you ahve in game to find people whom you get along with and play with them. Talk to them and schedule time to do an instance.