how can we save swtor?

yangclover

So funny, to trolls like this EVERY new mmo is a "substandard game" or "Paying for beta." You wanna get a beta retail release? You should have seen FF14.

Other games being bad does not mean its ok to think you can launch a broken product and people will pay for a year while you fix it.

What eq launched with 13ish years ago is not the mark for a AAA title in 2012.

This game proves devs have to focus, trying to launch 3 games within a game, ie a leveling game, an end game pve raid/dungeon game and a pvp game is too much work for even the deep pockets developers.

The days of quest hub leveling needs to end, too much dev time for 1 month of play that nobody wants to do anymore anyways

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir ... I assume I won't be posting once the time is up.

"You have 1 day of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code."

I am pretty sure I didn't say SWTOR is a failure ... matter of fact I think the PvE and story line in SWTOR is pretty dang good and is pretty satisifying.

I brought other points of concern as many others have for BW to hopefully see. K bye I guess? lol

I can confirm once your subscription ends, you can't write anymore on the forums.

It takes 24h before being able to again, if you happen to resub :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd love to see some dev feedbacks on everything debated in this forum, but that won't happen before pigs have wings I guess.

how can we save swtor

i love it ,but the pvp is entirely fail.

how can bioware change it.

so many cc ,resolve is a joke, imblanance class

boring illium

we need true open world.

root can increse resolve

increse basic health,nerf the set

all this ***** your opinon guy cc is fine because of resolve if you cant use resolve its your failing. only issue you touch that is real is the illum problem and dps need more heal debuffs it would give them an interplay in the whole tank healer being unstoppable dynamic.

I play a sentinel/marauder.

Played Sorc/Sage in beta. All the "CC" it picks up from hybrid spec requires no button. It is just stupid automatic procs.

There is no "exciting" spec of sorc. It is just a dumbed down shadowpriest from WoW anyway you slice it. Hell the lightning/tk spec is about the only challenge you can get out of it in pvp.

BTW if you were forced to go full balance/madness you would have another button to press...which means you are pressing the exact same amount you would if you are hybrid specced...

BTW if you find sage/sorc in anyway "exciting" or challenging? Pretty sure you have no clue and are horrible. But whatever. I had to TRY to die on the stupid class and it was obvious the devs never intended thehybrid spec to be leaps and bounds better then the pure specs (which is what they balanced the game around) in this game.

I mastered the exact same class in vanilla WoW....cept I had to shift in and out of shadow to heal and I had nowhere near all the instant cast CC or stuns or sprint...The class was easy back then without a gaming mouse. Now the class is simply a joke...

When the nerf hits? I will be laughing at you. I just hope they don't nerf it "to the ground" like they did with ops/scoundrels when all you babies cried about having a hard counter.

Can't agree more on this. I dunno what the devs are smoking, but I want some. I mean Shadow/Assassins had an hybrid tank/dps spec, woops gotta nerf it.

Sorcs/Sages having way too much tools (where is the skill in that ?) and Juggs/Gards having +30% on Smash/Sweep which is a shared tree when Mara/Sent have no bonus on it...

IIRC the 2/5 set bonus for them is also a +10% damage dealt for 6 sec after a Force Leap trololol

tor isn't suffering from release bugs, it is suffering from terrible design choices

So true, from a failure to see the imbalance of population to poorly designed world PvP and terrible Warzones that encourage skilless rez zerging and bandaid fixes of punishments for leavers.

I have a six month sub, I love Star Wars and I was a massive fan of BioWare and their other games. But, this game is sub-standard in every way other than the PvE leveling experience 1-49.

People make the argument this game is new, WoW took time to establish itself. This isn't 2004, the MMO community has higher expectations. They want to see new things, not a reskinned WoW clone a la Rift.

I will probably always keep an eye on this game, because it's BW and SW - but - that doesn't mean this game is good. Infact is is very, very poorly designed in many ways. As shown by the hemorrhaging of it's playerbase (especially the fickle PvP community).

I am suprised that the developers where "suprised" about the players liking pvp.

In a game called Star WARS? Really?

Here are some ideas:

Make pvp servers DIFFERENT than pve servers. Meaning: there is planets to conquer objectives to achieve arround the galaxy and make a lot to avoid massive concentration of players in one area, and make it WORTH the time and make it FUN ffs.

Do charts, ladders, let people measure their *****.... o sorry cant put p-e-n-i-s its to harsh word lol. People would not admit it but they LOVE to know who are they besting the love it.

Make free migrations to balance servers do not put cross server WZ kills comunity spirit. People like to compete and people like to know their enemies, their easy kills, thir nemesis, thir heroes, they like it its normal its human.

Create temporal pvp events to keep people from doing the same again and again to nourish your comunity and to make it FUN.