how can we save swtor?

yangclover

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think if they just went with a proper DR system instead of this crap resolve system and then did something about tracer spam in pvp (Pyro should be the pvp spec) this game's pvp would be at least decent.

The engine really isn't that bad, I haven't had a responsiveness issue since the fix.

Honestly, I think if they just went with a proper DR system instead of this crap resolve system and then did something about tracer spam in pvp (Pyro should be the pvp spec) this game's pvp would be at least decent.

The engine really isn't that bad, I haven't had a responsiveness issue since the fix.

lol How'd I know tracer spam would be in here? Goes to show ya that even a clicker is still one up on someone who fails to even use the "S" key.

On topic. The PVP is still in it's birth. The game is 2 months old. Look at WoW and 7 years of horrid class balance. I can compare due to the fact that there are completely different classes/specs in this game.

It takes time. Just give them some and maybe, we'll see some improvements. I mean, it's not like the Devs wanted this to go from Mainstream MMO to FTP in 6 months. **Spare me the doomsday, herp derp it will if PVP fails cause me and my guild of 2 million will quit** speech.

The game is new, give it some time.

Edited by Ortof

lol How'd I know tracer spam would be in here? Goes to show ya that even a clicker is still one up on someone who fails to even use the "S" key.

On topic. The PVP is still in it's birth. The game is 2 months old. Look at WoW and 7 years of horrid class balance. I can compare due to the fact that there are completely different classes/specs in this game.

It takes time. Just give them some and maybe, we'll see some improvements. I mean, it's not like the Devs wanted this to go from Mainstream MMO to FTP in 6 months. **Spare me the doomsday, herp derp it will if PVP fails cause me and my guild of 2 million will quit** speech.

The game is new, give it some time.

lololol. s key is for noobs.

It's pretty much too late at this point, the only people that won't be leaving for Tera or GW2 are the PvEers that are keyboard turning clickers.

Pulease most PvPers in this game are terribad backpaddle clickers themselves. :rolleyes:

nah hes not one of the ones that need to leave, like the op i love the game very very much as well but some aspects of pvp need workin on .. would love a non flame thread to discuss it tho, possibly with dev interaction

Did the bad man/woman with their abilities make you cry? awww.

Tracer missile is needed by mercs you see them spamming get close to them they can't fire it on the move.

Only bad Mercs constantly spam tracer... so L2p.

Edited by CptBrit

keep paying your sub for a substandard game and lie to yourself that it is fun

or just move on and remember tor for what it was

it had potential but...

So funny, to trolls like this EVERY new mmo is a "substandard game" or "Paying for beta." You wanna get a beta retail release? You should have seen FF14.

So funny, to trolls like this EVERY new mmo is a "substandard game" or "Paying for beta." You wanna get a beta retail release? You should have seen FF14.

tor isn't suffering from release bugs, it is suffering from terrible design choices

tor isn't suffering from release bugs, it is suffering from terrible design choices

then why are you wasting your time on the forums? If you dislike the game so much then go. I'm sure WoW would be so much better for you.

I'm sure that the developers are going to have special executive meetings to discuss the design flaws that you mentioned (wait you didn't) and ask you to work for them so they can learn how to properly design a game. Because obviously your years of designing MMOs has given you unique insight into their design process.

Seriously, we're only two months into release and all these WoW fanboys keep complaining how SWTOR isn't WoW in space. If you don't like the game then leave. Those who enjoy the game (warts and all) will be much happier without you.

then why are you wasting your time on the forums? If you dislike the game so much then go. I'm sure WoW would be so much better for you.

THANK YOU!

"this game sucks" "/unsub" "omg why is this game even out?"

I mean *** people. If it is so terrible and you arent paying for it is your life really that pathetic that you troll forums for a game that you don't like or even play???

Please, go back to wow. This game has been out for 2 months. I'd say wow still sucks pretty hardcore even for being out all these years. It is boring as hell!

ToR is a PVE experience mostly yes I agree and I play on a PVP server and I enjoy the PVP. I understand that they will be adding new content and changing stuff and it'll only get better but I enjoy what is out now and am content.

Again, you don't like it? Leave, please. Stop trolling forums as apparently you have yet to realize, noone gives a **** what you think.

If pvp is fun and balanced it will save the game.

I suppose pve-ers want the same thing, so I guess that too...

I think they have a month after things are rated to start to bring some balance. If its not fixed by then everyone will leave.

Everyone QQing now, but nothing is known for sure. As soon as its fact they they aren't fixing the imba, its GG swtor. Just my opinion of course.

Edited by finetop

I think it's in a fairly good position tbh

But, I do think we need more competative PvP (Rated WZ, Arena)

Real Open world PvP which is roaming Group V Group based (with credit only going to the group that killed, rather than the 3 operations camping Rep gates getting equal valour/credit).

Open world Objectives to take, that give faction bonuses (faster crafting, access to quests etc). These could be in the form of bases spread around a planet, or planets themselves (see Planetside) for galaxy domination :)

Edited by Soazak

I think it's in a fairly good position tbh

But, I do think we need more competative PvP (Rated WZ, Arena)

Real Open world PvP which is roaming Group V Group based (with credit only going to the group that killed, rather than the 3 operations camping Rep gates getting equal valour/credit).

Open world Objectives to take, that give faction bonuses (faster crafting, access to quests etc). These could be in the form of bases spread around a planet, or planets themselves (see Planetside) for galaxy domination :)

NO ARENAS. God crossrealms and arenas is what destroyed wow PvP.. and I dont get teh fascination with open world PvP since its gonna be unbalanced on 98% of the servers anyways.