Thanks for the fond memories!

Mistress-Rarity

I wanted to thank everyone (especially the community) for giving me the chance to completely enjoy SWTOR. I fully enjoyed my time in the universe fighting the good fight as both Empire and Republic.

I received SWTOR as a Christmas gift from a family member, along with money for a month of game play. I really enjoyed SWTOR and was immersed in the game quite rapidly. Sadly, I'm having a lot of issues right now. I'm transitioning from one house to an apartment and I will be unable to play SWTOR for a while, if ever again.

My aunt recently passed. I lived with her and my father. She passed away from Lymphoma, Brain and Lung Cancer. The house was left to my family and they wish to sell it. Fortunately my cousin was kind enough to pay for the bills so we have a place to live and not stuck in a car somewhere or on the street. It's a scary situation, and makes me realize all the things I take for granted.

He's very kind in that he's paid for the heating, etc, though the Internet is being paid for by us. We're currently waiting for an apartment to open up, and I hope I get to return to SWTOR soon. I regrettably only made it to 30ish before I had to stop. Here's hoping I see you all in a Galaxy far away!

Edited by Mistress-Rarity

That is a lot of really sad stuff bundled into 1 single post, I do wish you the best of luck and will pray for you before I go to sleep shortly. Hopefully luck goes in your favor VERY soon.
Thanks! Fortunately I have a few days left so I can post and still enjoy SWTOR. I appreciate all the kind words from you guys! ♥

Sorry about your loss, and I hope everything goes well for you :( Good luck and hang in there!

I don't know if you like this kind of music and to be honest it may not be appropriate for a sombre moment - but this song always picks me up, I hope it does so for you too :)Hang tough!

Thank you! I appreciate the link!

I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope that your situation goes better. I can somewhat symphatize, undergoing such a situation (minus the aunt thing, it's my dad who had a stroke). So yeah, I pray that your situation gets better, too.

My aunt was like a mother to me. When I was young social services took me from my mother and step father (My parents are divorced) after the school grew suspicious of my welts, bruises etc on me. My grandparents and aunt invited me to live with them because social services wouldn't let me and my brother stay with my mom anymore. I've lived in this house since I was 13 (I'm 26 now). My grandparents passed away years ago. My grandfather "Red" passed away and 5 days later my Grandmother Dora passed away. It was really hard dealing with that kind of loss. I never expected my aunt to be the one to go next..

My aunt is a huge health nut and has worked for 25+ years as a nurse. She went to church and did so much for our community. Everyone knew her. She was my "Mom" in a sense. I don't really see my real mother. Jane always took care of me and my brother and insured we always had food on the table and she would buy us clothes and things (My father wasn't able to do this because he is mentally ill and unable to work. That's why he lived with his mother/father and sister).

My aunt lived with her parents. She moved in so she could take care of them. Really scary when life hits you like that and I can't imagine losing a father. My dad is really important to me.

Edited by Mistress-Rarity