Who actually Likes this game?

Ryfyle

Who actually enjoys this game, I know I do, despite that lack of a threat meter. Beyond that it seems that every other post is made to condemn this game, to hold great celebrations at canceling subscriptions, or complain that this is not SWG. Also, Why dose everybody seem to loath the idea or the notion of something as useful as a threat meter.

Who actually enjoys this game, I know I do, despite that lack of a threat meter. Beyond that it seems that every other post is made to condemn this game, to hold great celebrations at canceling subscriptions, or complain that this is not SWG. Also, Why dose everybody seem to loath the idea or the notion of something as useful as a threat meter.

and yet the general forums has 30+ pages daily of new post both good and bad.

Edited by chrisftw

There seems to be an overwhelming fear of being held accountable for your gameplay that permeates the opposition to any addons that provide data.

Kinda got to expect that in a game that is positioned as a super easy, super casual MMO. Not saying I agree with it, just that I am not shocked.

I think I saw a guy last week who said he liked it.

Oh no wait. He said he liked pudding. sorry my bad.

There is ALOT of people who like this game. It is growing at a very fast rate. The complainers are always the loudest screamers, so the appear to be bigger than they are.

So when the forums go dark that means that the game is doing good, right?

There is ALOT of people who like this game. It is growing at a very fast rate. The complainers are always the loudest screamers, so the appear to be bigger than they are.

Growing at a fast rate? Really? This game didn't even crack the TOP 40 in the US for the week of 2/4. How is it 'growing at a fast rate'?