Mako quest "Wrong Side of the Hunt"

mdwilliams

Anyway, I'm running into trouble on Mako's quest "Wrong Side of the Hunt". It tells me to go to Nar Shaddaa, which I do. However, there is not conversation option for Mako. I get off the ship and run all over the planet, but the quest never gives more direction than just " Travel to Nar Shaddaa".

Any ideas where I need to go or do next?

Thanks

Mik

Edited by mdwilliams
Just realized that there IS a search function now :)

I realized I had started a flash quest and did not finish or reset it.

After I reset ALL falsh quest Makos quest updated from go to the planet to talk to the guy in the cantinia and I had a green arrow guiding me again.

When a quest say something like " Travel to Nar Shaddaa" your quest should update as soon as you get to the planet. If it does not rather than run around look to see if you have quest that need to be reset like a Flash quest you started and did not finish. That Flash quest kept my main quest from updating as well.

Edited by Mingxv

what do you mean reset the quest? abandon it and it wil come up again?

If you look at your quest log (default is to press L), there will be a button on the quest page that says "reset". Sometimes this sets a quest back to the very beginning, but it also can help un-bug progress like in this particular quest.

Had the same problem. Simply abandon the quest. As soon as you do that Mako will have the quest icon above her again (if you are in a cantina) and you can restart the quest. Then it should give you the directions to the cantina in nar shaddaa where you need to talk to some guy.

This happened to me a couple of times when I'd have a companion mission AND a class mission that both said "travel to planet". What would happen was the class mission would update, but the companion one would not.

It sounds like reseting the quest will work, but what I did to fix it was get back on my ship, fly to any other planet and then fly back. The companion quest will then update.