2nd subscription renewal incoming... staying or unsubbing?

Lord_Itharius

For all those who started on launch, you have 3 more days until your SWTOR subscription renews (2/18). Are you staying or unsubbing?

Personally, I'm unsubbing because the performance issues have hardly even been addressed, endgame is lackluster, and gear is too easy to get. The game honestly feels like WoWlite, but buggier and laggier, and it's lost that Star Wars appeal with the clunky gameplay and the traditional tank/heals/dps trinity. Plus there's no combat parsing, guild bank/calender, or other tools to help out raiding guilds... not that they'd be very interested in doing tuned-up versions of the same boring bosses with the same recycled mechanics, anyway.

But I can understand people staying until the March update to see how the new content is. Anyone placing bets on Bioware deciding to release the March content some time after the next subscription renewal date (3/20, if my math is right) for another $15? ;)

Edited by Lord_Itharius

For all those who started on launch, you have 3 more days until your SWTOR subscription renews (2/18). Are you staying or unsubbing?

Personally, I'm unsubbing because the performance issues have hardly even been addressed, endgame is lackluster, and gear is too easy to get. The game honestly feels like WoWlite, but buggier and laggier, and it's lost that Star Wars appeal with the clunky gameplay and the traditional tank/heals/dps trinity. Plus there's no combat parsing, guild bank/calender, or other tools to help out raiding guilds... not that they'd be very interested in doing tuned-up versions of the same boring bosses with the same recycled mechanics, anyway.

But I can understand people staying until the March update (3/20, if my math is right) to see how the new content is. Anyone placing bets on Bioware deciding to release the March content some time after the next subscription renewal date for another $15? ;)

Already unsubbed. I think after 2 months I've seen pretty much everything the game has to offer. Aside from a complete overhaul of the mechanics, graphics, gameplay, writing and changing the engine to somthing less horrible than the Hero Engine....ok basicly starting over from scratch I'm going to write this game off as a total loss.

They got 75 bucks out of me. I think that will be quite sufficient.

Already unsubbed. I think after 2 months I've seen pretty much everything the game has to offer. Aside from a complete overhaul of the mechanics, graphics, gameplay, writing and changing the engine to somthing less horrible than the Hero Engine....ok basicly starting over from scratch I'm going to write this game off as a total loss.

They got 75 bucks out of me. I think that will be quite sufficient.

Same here except for $200 from me.

i have unsubbed and dont think i will renew. This game is headed in the wrong direction.

TERA is coming out may 1st and Guild wars 2 in summer. I got plenty of xbox360/ps3 games to keep my occupied i mean time.

I may wait til march update cause that is what will decide if im gonna play this game still or uninstall this game.

Edited by evildestroyer

I'll be here at least until 1.2. I'm very lightly leveling my reroll. Sadly I'm afraid my reroll server(Swiftsure) is going to die down once the aussie server opens up.

If the next wave of content is subpar or fails to hook me for longer than 2 or 3 weeks then I will most likely unsub until this game has more going for it in the end game content side of things.