Hard Mode EV Gharj (Bug?)

Our guild has easily blown through gharj on nightmare, and this glitch does not really interfere with completing it on hard mode, I just want to know if it's actually intended. We've set up timers and no matter what he enrages at the transition from 5% hp to 4% hp. We had our first run enrage at about 7 minutes and 9 seconds, and about 4 runs later he enraged at 6 minutes and 22 seconds. It wasn't one specific platform he enraged on, or a specific number of frenzies. It seemed to be just his hp. Any feedback on whether this is intended or not would be appreciated.

this happend last night on our guild run as well. i just had tanked this last week and he never got enraged on the single attempt it took to kill him. this week at 4-5% he wuold enrage floor would fade out we all would fall into the lava and die and he would reset. the timming was close to the same as well. anywhere between 6m20s to 7m45s

We had this boss bug out on us last week. He never caused the island we were on to sink until we had him well under 20%. His lava dogs came out as usual, but no transfer. Then, when the island we were on did sink, there were no stepping stones. We had to wade through the small amount of lave to the next island where we downed him. Strange to say the least. This was also on hard mode. Edited by Xitium

this happend last night on our guild run as well. i just had tanked this last week and he never got enraged on the single attempt it took to kill him. this week at 4-5% he wuold enrage floor would fade out we all would fall into the lava and die and he would reset. the timming was close to the same as well. anywhere between 6m20s to 7m45s

oh hi lupus

We had this boss bug out on us last week. He never caused the island we were on to sink until we had him well under 20%. His lava dogs came out as usual, but no transfer. Then, when the island we were on did sink, there were no stepping stones. We had to wade through the small amount of lave to the next island where we downed him. Strange to say the least. This was also on hard mode.

I've seen that before, but never all the way to 20%...we had it happen twice, once we got him to 70% before a new island & one at like 50%. Both turned into a wipe as the island we were supposed to go to were very far away and people died running in the lava.