Distressed quest - what am I doing wrong?

Malleablea

Ok, I probably suck big time. But this quest is just a nightmare.

I can't stealth past anything. so fight my way along dying repeatedly until I eventually get to the psycho ex-girlfriend of skavak. then she summons the droids and I am dead in two seconds. seriously. two seconds.

I dont have time to do jack.

What am I doing wrong?

Mal

IIRC those droids weren't even Strong. If they're killing you that fast, you're probably either under level, or have accidentally unequipped some major pieces of gear. As Sawbones, I didn't chuck a single Heal on myself or Corso and I didn't overlevel it.

IIRC those droids weren't even Strong. If they're killing you that fast, you're probably either under level, or have accidentally unequipped some major pieces of gear. As Sawbones, I didn't chuck a single Heal on myself or Corso and I didn't overlevel it.

Maybe they upgraded it. As there were two strong, and three nonstrong mobs every battle up to the dialogue. And I swear there were at least six mobs when she sent them on me.

And I am a level below. Ok, maybe I will give it another level and try again.

Thanks guys,

Mal

Edited by Malleable

Agreed. Recently went thru with a gunslinger and was very easy. Fun ending.

Wish I could offer some insights other than slicing one of the droids and checking your equipment. Make sure Corso isn't on passive. I doubt they increased the difficulty of this particular mission.

Hmm, I just did this the other day on my doctor captain doctor Vixonous, and she dropped those droids like a sack of rotten taters. I was using Bowie, who I instantly stuffed tons of gear on and had a nice artifact vibrosword made for him, courtesy of Captain Ikinai, thanks sis, and I really didn't do much the whole fight, I even let Bowdaar use his AoEs. My main contribution? Kick to the droid nethers and backblast for fun and toss a heal on Bowie and on to the next bot :)

Get used to it saddly.

I don't mean that in a bad way. it's just after 50 levels with my gunslinger I've come to the conclusion that your just gonna suck from time to time.

Last night I got smoked by a level 47 strong droid cause he was a melee damage type. I died before I could do anything.

Sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the bug my friend.

That said....My advice is to go back to the last planet you were on and do every bonus mission you can. Level up past the level of the story missions, and stay that way. Then get all the orange modular armor you can, and buy parts for it with you planetary commendations. Doing this had made my life a lot better.

That and finding friends who will help you out in the tuff parts. Remember it's a Massive Multi Player game, even though the story is soloable. I could not beat the light spring solo so I called in the cavalry. Made short work of it then.