Change the warzone sign-up system

Makayla

Obviously the process of how people sign up and do or do not actually enter the game is flawed leading to many rounds that already right at the start have the 120 seconds shutdown message.

A simple way that I think should solve the issue is:

Signing up and the pop-up as it is now. Though only after the 16 people actually have confirmed their wanting to play the round by hitting the join button the round actually starts. For the sake of shorter queue times it could also start with 12 already but then new people again should only be put into the already running game when the other side gets a new one too.

This change would also be a wonderful chance to stop the exploiting of running "join wz" queues for the sake of chickening out during open world PVP. Pretty simple: If you have the join window open and engage in combat the window simply closes instantly. No easy escape exploit anymore for people unable to admitting defeat.

To the in combat invites, this would mean we have to stand around or not be aggro'd at all when joining a warzone. I for one, que while running my pve quests, as im sure many do for the sake of multi tasking.

As to the chickening out, well you dont know when u will be called to join and you dont have all day to accept.

The fact all people on the same side are not grouped together often dwarfs these complaints. Also, why not allow 6 v 6 battles, but not having the proper amount of players when a warzone begins is a faulty system. I mean, there should never exist a warzone being aborted because of the group size.