At 50, which companion are you using?

hwnstylez

my temple and lokin are both in nearly full columi. temple does good dps and lokin can do some nice heals. not sure what good any of it does as there isnt much I need to do that I can have a companion out for. Soloing the group dailies maybe? Attempting to 2 man/solo BT hm? Hah, I dunno.

Personally, I'm cleaning up my quests and I used Vector up until Voss and am using Lokin to clean up with, mostly because A)healer, B)cc, and C)he uses the same gear as me and thus is decked out in champion/columi/rakata. So nice pulling 2 elites 3 strongs and 6 standards and walking away at full health...la la la~

Temple, she is better to look at and DPS is great now that she is geared. At 50 I just need to clear things faster clearing out old quests or doing dailies. I don't need heals and it just takes longer to kill things using Lokin Edited by kobesteve

Temple, she is better to look at and DPS is great now that she is geared. At 50 I just need to clear things faster clearing out old quests or doing dailies. I don't need heals and it just takes longer to kill things using Lokin

seriously right? whyd we get an old man.

Kaliyo or Lokin.

Lokin for any long or "difficult" fights, he's wearing mix of purple and blue gear.

Kaliyo for easy and short fights, she's wearing almost full Tionese (couple T1 pvp purples in the mix).

I also sometimes use Temple when soloing low level flashpoints, she's wearing a mix of greens, blues and purples.

Kaliyo sucks for most part, she still sucks when using T1 purples, only slightly less so, but on easy fights it can help to not have the mobs in your face but further away and grouped for orbital, and not using any CC on you (stealth trooper daily on Belsavis and the droids that do a pull and exploding the drilling equipment on Ilum dailies being main places where she is actually usefull).