Civil War Exploit

Deathorcake

Just an fyi at the poor quality of customer service...One of my magenta crystals was destroyed in-game during a trade, stupid of me. Open a ticket...get a response to put in a code word...ignored for a month...received a message that the item would be restored if I wanted...then I get this e-mail

I have received your request to restore a Magenta Adegan Crystal that was lost in the mail.

After investigating your request, I am sorry to say that unfortunately I have been unable to verify the reported item being lost. As such, I am unable to restore your missing item.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. Should you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

When first off I never lost the crystal via mail...but a trade. Just saying

Edited by Deathorcake

can you not count? The one pic has 14 republic players.

The empire ones are not related to this post whatsoever. Learn to read descriptions. Even if they are not that detailed, common sense would dictate which pic was referring to this post.

im sorry i thought the other six where imps

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a thread that is discussing this topic and in order to consolidate feedback, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion here:

Continuing epidemic in Warzones (with image) Fix this please asap

We would also like to refer you to the response from Lead Principal Combat Designer, Georg Zoeller, regarding this topic:

This is known and a fix for it is on the way. Thanks.

As a reminder, please know you can keep up to date on latest posts using our Developer Tracker, which lists the latest posts from developers, as well as our Community Managers and Coordinators.

Secondly, our new Community Blog hosts news, maintenance reminders, and in-depth posts from developers as well.

Thank you! :)

Edited by Ellvaan