Civil War Exploit

Deathorcake

Take a screenshot of the final screen and some when you clearly see more than 8.

Make a ticket

Post the names in the ticket

Identify server, faction.

When E-mailed, upload screenshot.

^ Doing the above is a waste of time, as the CS team will do nothing, as been proven countless times already.

^ Doing the above is a waste of time, as the CS team will do nothing, as been proven countless times already.

I have good rapport with a number of them.

They'll at least watch the guys for queue exploiting. They're not programmers. They can't "fix" things like that.

Take a screenshot of the final screen and some when you clearly see more than 8.

Make a ticket

You cant go by the final screen shot. People that left are still on the screen if you weren't near them when the left early.

Case and point - I played a match where we only have 4 people at start and with 30 sec left until early close (low numbers), 4 more joined, then they left when they saw we were getting murdered. 2 more joined a few seconds later and 1 left. Then another 2 joined right at the end before time was up. Final scoreboard showed enemy team had 8 and we had 15... we never had more than 8 for a few seconds and got wiped because of it, but game didn't recognize quitters, so it looked like we lost while outnumbering the other team 15-8.

I have also bee on teams with 9 people. One not in the Ops window and you can count 9 at the start of CW. I don't know why this happens but I would guess that it is probably just some communication issue with server.

Other issue I see rarely is joining a hutball fresh, wait 1:59 for it to start and first team to score wins... 1-0 final score, match lasted 1 min or less, final score board shows no more than 1-3 medals per person, a few kills and deaths and thats it.

Edited by RG_jhanlec

I have good rapport with a number of them.

They'll at least watch the guys for queue exploiting. They're not programmers. They can't "fix" things like that.

I'll say it again, doing what you mentioned, will do nothing. There is no way to prove malicious intent in regards to how the exploit works. Many have posted their SS's of tickets, with CS basically ignoring it. I suggest getting a rapport with the Dev team, however I don't think they're much better than the CS team in regards to knowing what the h3ll to do. /shrug

I'll say it again, doing what you mentioned, will do nothing. There is no way to prove malicious intent in regards to how the exploit works. Many have posted their SS's of tickets, with CS basically ignoring it. I suggest getting a rapport with the Dev team, however I don't think they're much better than the CS team in regards to knowing what the h3ll to do. /shrug

You really think there's just some electronic brain that can automatically reverse-engineer, isolate, and write a patch for things automatically?

Make a ticket

Hahahahaha yeah do this so you get an automated response that is pretty much saying:

"Thanks for submitting your complaint... we will let someone know. We will not help you so don't contact us regarding this. AND we may or may not punish people that do this. In any case wont tell you LOL!"

Hahahahaha yeah do this so you get an automated response that is pretty much saying:

"Thanks for submitting your complaint... we will let someone know. We will not help you so don't contact us regarding this. AND we may or may not punish people that do this. In any case wont tell you LOL!"

My ticket didn't say that.

You really think there's just some electronic brain that can automatically reverse-engineer, isolate, and write a patch for things automatically?

No, but I do think there are Dev teams about in the MMO world who will go to great lengths at fixing game-breaking PvP mechanics (which this is) as quickly as possible. Just because this game doesn't support such a staff, doesn't make my statement false. This bug that can exploited has been out over a month, perhaps since Beta, and I have no desire to cuddle the team saying "it must be so hard".

If this were a major PvE failure that was game-breaking, you would see a fix within a week. PvP does not get the same treatment, because the PvP team is filled with failures. Prove the above wrong to me otherwise, and I'll recant my opinion. Thanks.

I'm 90% sure our tickets don't really get looked at. The canned responses are often times completely useless. So and so boss is bugging out and we can't finish because of it "Sure, we can help with that, try reseting your UI" "That's not going to do anything" "Just.. just do it" "Okay.. It didn't do anything" "Sorry we're closing this ticket as we feel it's not helpful to keep talking about it"

All automated nothing read.

I'm 90% sure our tickets don't really get looked at. The canned responses are often times completely useless. So and so boss is bugging out and we can't finish because of it "Sure, we can help with that, try reseting your UI" "That's not going to do anything" "Just.. just do it" "Okay.. It didn't do anything" "Sorry we're closing this ticket as we feel it's not helpful to keep talking about it"

All automated nothing read.

Untrue.

Not only do I rarely ever get automated responses, on 4 different occassions, I've spoken in-game with CSRs.

Untrue.

Not only do I rarely ever get automated responses, on 4 different occassions, I've spoken in-game with CSRs.

Do you pay more than everyone else does a month or something? I have created many tickets and have never received a personal response from anyone let alone been asked to chat with a CSR rep.

In some cases , like quest bug's and not receiving due rewards , the ticket was ignored for 4-5 weeks until they patched the bug. Is that how you treat your paying subscribers? Oh thats a ticket cause he is not getting quest rewards , lets ignore it for 5 weeks till we fix it then just simply close the ticket.

Make a ticket

Don't bother doing any of this, reported 3 people using the revive exploit on ilum the other day and what a waste of time. Nothing was done and the same 3 where using the same exploit again today.

Proof of 8vs6?

Doesn't take a genius to see that the sheer amount of Republic players in that warzone is over the limit. I'm not sure if you're just confused by the pic or asking me for further proof...clarification is good instead of being vague.

As an FYI you can't use the scoreboard to determine if the other side used the exploit or not, it counts even those that left mid match instead of removing them once they leave. Joined a losing match one day that was surely being exploited 12 to 8 (actual head and name count) the team I was on had 8 but the scoreboard showed 14 imps at the end from those that left mid match.

Doesn't take a genius to see that the sheer amount of Republic players in that warzone is over the limit. I'm not sure if you're just confused by the pic or asking me for further proof...clarification is good instead of being vague.

I'm wondering if you're confused, 8 is the default number...

Make a ticket

So you are saying that I could be banned for playing in warzones where there is 12 players on my team and I dont even know how to do the exploit? This exploit happens fairly often on my team and I have no control over it. I dont know how it works, yet you are saying I could be banned for this?

I'm wondering if you're confused, 8 is the default number...

Can you not count? The one pic has 14 Republic players.

The Empire ones are not related to this post whatsoever. Learn to read descriptions. Even if they are not that detailed, common sense would dictate which pic was referring to this post.

Edited by karnyboy