Magic show in Warzones

Nuzell

Anyone else sick of entering a warzone with a full team of 8, immediately seeing "this warzone will end in 120 seconds" because they have 12, and meanwhile a couple of ppl are teleporting across the map with speed hacks like a magic show :o

Have not been in an 8v8 normal warzone foever. Hardly remember what they are like anymore. Someone is always either exploiting too many players, or speed/ whatevbver other hacks are out there. Please fix these or let us know when this might be fixed.

I love the pvp in this game and was having a great time with it until these issues have become just too much.

Give us some info please!

Edited by Nuzell

Anyone else sick of entering a warzone with a full team of 8, immediately seeing "this warzone will end in 120 seconds" because they have 12, and meanwhile a couple of ppl are teleporting across the map with speed hacks like a gosh darn magic show :o

Have not been in an 8v8 normal warzone foever. Hardly remember what they are like anymore. Someone is always either exploiting too many players, or speed/ whatevbver other hacks are out there. Please fix these or let us know when this might be fixed.

I love the pvp in this game and was having a great time with it until these issues have become just too much.

Give us some info please!

I support this thread if for no other reason than it's alegit issue presented without the doom and gloom nonsense clouding it. I too have seen some whacky things in the warzones and am hoing for some word on what BW plans to do to address it.

I did some WZ's the other day again...meh.

gonna stick to pve.

the warzone was cool I guess..... I just hate the pvp community and thier attitudes....especially the 'guy' that barks orders on your team or screaming "get to the west you idiots !!!!" ...lol.... like clockwork.

nothing bad with organization....but every time? this same attitude ? no thanks.

I just played around doing my own thing till it was over every time after that nonsense..... dont really care if I was on the winning team or not.

so in otherwords..... I'll stay away from PvP ... aint missing much. I get so much more done and make/get so much more cash/gear solo rather than wait for a PvP run and then not enjoy the company there when it starts....

gonna stick to pve.

the warzone was cool I guess..... I just hate the pvp community and thier attitudes....especially the 'guy' that barks orders on your team or screaming "get to the west you idiots !!!!" ...lol.... like clockwork.

nothing bad with organization....but every time? this same attitude ? no thanks.

I just played around doing my own thing till it was over every time after that nonsense..... dont really care if I was on the winning team or not.

so in otherwords..... I'll stay away from PvP ... aint missing much. I get so much more done and make/get so much more cash/gear solo rather than wait for a PvP run and then not enjoy the company there when it starts....

I tend to love PvP, but I can dig that iont of view. It's ok to be super competetive and want to win at everything you try to do but if you're letting a video game cause you to act like a jackhole, you probably need to put down the keyboard, step away from teh computer and go do something else for a little while.

gonna stick to pve.

Dude dont you get it? That guys is 1023-0 in WZs and he doesnt want to lose one now! Seriously I wonder about people like that in every game i play, like you win thousands and you lose thousands and yet some people act like every match is life or death