Respeccing from healer/tank to dps results in lower damage in warzones?

aguamoose

Anyone else ever had this. I have tried it with 2 healers (commando and Sage) and a tank (guardian) and all times I was getting better damage (by a considerable margin) with the healer or tank spec. Not a top level yet (commando 48, Sage 29 and Guardian 19) so the gear especially on the lower ones shouldn't factor in too much.

Anyone else come across this or am I just doing something wrong?

Anyone else ever had this. I have tried it with 2 healers (commando and Sage) and a tank (guardian) and all times I was getting better damage (by a considerable margin) with the healer or tank spec. Not a top level yet (commando 48, Sage 29 and Guardian 19) so the gear especially on the lower ones shouldn't factor in too much.

Anyone else come across this or am I just doing something wrong?

Just doing something wrong. Like wrong powercell in trooper or something. Or positioning approach.

Well no, it is not a case of doing anything wrong. Just tried pve, with my sage and now i can even down a silver mob and 2 adds because my dame is so low. Can barely survive a fight with 4 trash mobs.

Ok maybe there would normally be a little bit of a difference but it feels like I am fighting with no gear on an skill are doing very basic damage and when I was healing spec they were doing 4-5 times as much.

Your problem is healers and tank live longer and achieve more kills / damage because they in Battle longer. (Im guessing your referring to the damage done stat on WZ score popup)

This is the reason why Endurance is better that ANY stat for pvp does not matter the class. As a tankasin my dmg is teh suck, but I am usually topping the scoreboard, because I only die once or twice MAX in a warzone often have 0 deaths, thx to vanish and proper use od CD's.