I feel once weak again

Wingzeron

I used to shine pre 1.3. I had awesome dmg, burst and more, but now I feel really weak again. I get the 300k with trouble and not every game like I ued to get 400k-450k dmg. I really think the surge nerf has ****ed it up alot. Also the frozen water nerf makes me hold back. I don't know what to do? I can't remember my old stats before 1.3, but this patch has really made things a hell for me on my Marauder.. I also miss 3 badges every single game..

Its no more fun for me like this. I want awsners from Bioware.. I'm really close to cancel my subscription and I really want to stay and play the game.. pre 1.3 was awesome, but now its just not worth it.

What should I stack now? power or surge?

its not like BW is picking on you

its a change that affects every class

and lets be honest, surge scaled way better than other stats pre-patch, thats why it was so good to stack, so they fixed it to be more inline with the others

sure it sucks, but they didnt do it to spite you

and as for the shockfrozen water ... well, if you didnt see that one coming a mile and a half away i think its time for some glasses

we just have to hope that they make good on their promise to add more medals for the pure dps classes to get

its not like BW is picking on you

its a change that affects every class

and lets be honest, surge scaled way better than other stats pre-patch, thats why it was so good to stack, so they fixed it to be more inline with the others

sure it sucks, but they didnt do it to spite you

and as for the shockfrozen water ... well, if you didnt see that one coming a mile and a half away i think its time for some glasses

we just have to hope that they make good on their promise to add more medals for the pure dps classes to get

That might be so, but now I feel very weak and I'm not motivated to keep on doing warzones. Also Ilum gives now even better Valor.. so whats the point? I feel once underpowered again.. sigh

That's the risk you take playing an MMO. Now that I lost my self heal I keep plenty of WZ medpacs on me. Battles are harder and more intense now. My suggestion is to start rolling Premades with your guild or join one if you're not in one. Catch up on your flashpoints, roll some alts and explore the other classes story. There's more to do than PvP on one class. And since you're a Marauder, the rest should feel like a breeze. Sit back, relax, and enjoy all the game has to offer.

Let's be honest: no it didn't.

They did it to curb the "QQ DED QQ" of burst DPS. Note: across the board spike damage reduction is an indirect buff to (1) Healers and (2) Marauders, followed by (3) everyone else.

It's not a direct advantage to use if you consider that we're reliant on going in and putting out high sustained pressure before being noticed/focused and having to escape. With the surge nerf I'd say we're a bit worse off than before. Operatives were hit hardest obviously but we were one of the classes that was hurt more than the average especially considering we were reliant on Berserk auto-crit DoTs for having annihilation pretend burst(they're DoTs) people. The least effected are ranged DPS.

We're still decent IMO. Annihilation obviously was reliant on Surge to a point but not so much that its a huge difference.

Edited by Tumri

That might be so, but now I feel very weak and I'm not motivated to keep on doing warzones. Also Ilum gives now even better Valor.. so whats the point? I feel once underpowered again.. sigh

The sky is not falling... you feeling underpowered makes me laugh. Did WZ's yesterday and still did just as well with 20-30 kills, 15'ish KB's, 1 solo kill, and like 2-3 deaths. That's the standard in a match for me with no pocket healer and me usually running around to go kill people.

Let's be honest: no it didn't.

They did it to curb the "QQ DED QQ" of burst DPS. Note: across the board spike damage reduction is an indirect buff to (1) Healers and (2) Marauders, followed by (3) everyone else.

what i meant was, before the patch you could stack more surge rating before getting hit hard by diminishing returns than you could with most other secondary stats, and you would see a bigger percentage gain in surge per point of surge rating

i didnt mean it was a better stat to stack

p.s. how is a reduction to spike damage an indirect buff to a rage marauder???