A client contacted me today asking for a change to their film

Gankdalf_

They said that at a certain part of the film they would like to add an extra scene that was not in the original proposal. Basically they were changing what they had agreed back in November.

I got someone from my team to call them a troll then I closed their email and sent them a warning as this is how you treat your customers nowadays right? ;)

They said that at a certain part of the film they would like to add an extra scene that was not in the original proposal. Basically they were changing what they had agreed back in November.

I got someone from my team to call them a troll then I closed their email and sent them a warning as this is how you treat your customers nowadays right? ;)

Hi! These are the Star Wars: The Old Republic forums. Did you have something game-related?

Edited by Marinus_

LOL. Too bad it was just a proposal and not a signed action plan.

The Client had the right, buddy! His consumers might enjoy whining and moaning about those changes, and they might like gathering on their wretched little forums like a thimble full of lice clutching on an untapped vein to commiserate about that, but that changes NOTHING. Did you hear the 3d re-release of the most hated entry in the franchise just made another $22 Million? The Client is laughing at you. He's LAAAAAAAUGHING at you! MESA SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY! MESA SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY!

Edited by sanctified

Again Gandork,

Welcome back to SWTOR after you said the game will be f2p in a month back pre-launch.

Then you said you quit and after the free month you would be out.

BW appreciates your monetary contributions.

I hope you are enjoying the game.

(Nice name change also...Weren't you banned at one point?)

The Client had the right, buddy! His consumers might enjoy whining and moaning about those changes, and they might like gathering on their wretched little forums like a thimble full of lice clutching on an untapped vein to commiserate about that, but that changes NOTHING. Did you hear the 3d re-release of the most hated entry in the franchise just made another $22 Million? The Client is laughing at you. He's LAAAAAAAUGHING at you! MESA SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY! MESA SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY!

That had me laughing. I can just hear Jar Jar Binks voice saying it too...ugh!

I must admit, I went to the movie this weekend. Before you flame me for it, it was to take my 7 year old son to see it. Some movies are meant to be seen on a big screen, and I wanted him to have the experience.

That had me laughing. I can just hear Jar Jar Binks voice saying it too...ugh!

I must admit, I went to the movie this weekend. Before you flame me for it, it was to take my 7 year old son to see it. Some movies are meant to be seen on a big screen, and I wanted him to have the experience.

My only true bash on the first prequel is Anakin should have been cast to someone in the lower teens, with some appropriate dialogue cleanup to accompany.

Hello everyone,

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is not related to the game or another part of the service, we have closed it.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum.

Thank you!