In ONE WORD, Sum Up How You Feel About SWTOR Presently

StrikeOfLight

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfull

Thankful i got to play beta because i am not so disappointed in spending the $60 on release....the pvp battlegrounds are'nt fun and thats what i enjoy the most.

Edited by xSnMx

jeez... exaggerate much? ... either you are over-emphasizing your disappointment which is honestly pretty childish or you are a blatant troll. Oh well, if you dont like it, dont play it...and on that note, can i have your stuff?

Eh, don't let it get to you. It's the new cool to not give due credit these days. ;)

One word: DOWNTIME

Just realised that they have decided for no reason to move the DTs from Tue night to Wed night (here in Aus), so I wiped off tonight assuming that they would at least be able to keep their word on regular scheduled maintenance. So, 2 nights this week blown, with 7hrs down tomorrow night. I could rebuild that POS server farm in 7hrs with ESX VMs ffs!

Here is what I expect from a professional, competent IT services company moving forward: at least 48hrs, preferably 7 days+ notice, in writing, of any upcoming outages. And no more than 1 'scheduled' outage a week, period. Short of that, a money-back guarantee/rebate, or you won't be seeing my 15 bucks again BW.

This crap is as bad as getting sucked into a 12mth gym membership you never use after the 1st month. Except that's usually your choice. Here, the only choice left is to vote with my wallet. Game over.

(my biggest regret right now is that you suckered me into another month's sub fee, as the CST clock has just ticked over to the 20th over there :(((