Loot systems - FFA vs Round Robin

I cant find any info... can anyone point me difference between FFA and round robin?

I'm trying to get propet "setup" for hm raids, due to master looter bugs. I assume round robin is jsut need/ggreed system, right?

If anyone have some thoughts on proper setup, will be grateful. We have ok rakata drops with master looter, altho never seen crafting materials drops...

Assuming you're talking about HM/Nightmare difficulties:

- Ops leader selects Round Robin looting option

- Have only 1 person click the corpse/chest, and have that person turn off auto-loot in options

- That person right clicks each item in loot individually, which will prompt the need-greed-pass window for each ops member (this gives everyone time to see one at a time, rather than all at once)

- After all items done, everyone else can loot corpse/chest to receive commendations

That above describes the ideal looting situation for HM/Nightmare ops, to avoid missing out on loot, and gives ample time for people to decide which need-greed-pass option they want to choose per piece of loot.

Yea, sadly they need to change the looting options, or at least add more. There is absolutely no reason why someone with 3 of the same piece (pattern) gets awarded yet another piece, while someone who hasn't gotten one yet is awarded nothing.

Even the HM / NM loot sounds tedious. Why would you not have the ability for the leader of your raid to check the loot then individually distribute the loot to each player who has been selected to receive said loot by the leader, officers, or both of your guild via a drop down list of the players currently in your Operation. (not every guild wants to roll on items) Also allow us to bring in others from our guild to get loot should the people who are currently on the Op not need the piece(s) that dropped. thus it isn't wasted and the guilds work still pays off.

Thanks!