Simple way to stop people deleting characters and free up CS man hours.

renegadeimp

I was playing the other day and when I was in game my connection went out logged back in and all of my characters were gone. They were not high lvl so I made new people same thing happened again and again I already spent around 130$ on this game and I am not getting anything from it I will not make any more characters and I really wanna play but I am scared to make new guy get him high lvl then get freaking deleted. :(

Honestly I had played Champion Online for a while so when I started playing this game, when I went to delete one of my characters, I would always type their name instead of "delete" anyway. . . . Still did for the first three characters I deleted because of habit haha.

Go to delete "Susy" and click on "Lucy" instead. Type "Susy" and get an error message, realize the mistake and click on the right character. Pretty tight system if you ask me.

Don't see what the problem with adding this is and why people seem so against it. . . . I mean it wouldn't stop ALL of the idiots/really tired people from deleting the wrong character, but I'm sure it would stop SOME of them and free up a bit of time for the CS people and cause LESS rage. It might not stop ALL of the rage, but it's still an improvement, and any improvement is a step in the right direction.