Sorcerers, Fine individually, But as a group, OP.

Alkaladar

I just fin that when 1/1 I can either win or lose a dual. Which is fine. In a group situation, I find that the utility they bring to the table makes them way to overpowered. To much control of the map. Melee characters get very love when on a platform as we are constantly being knocked off.

I just fin that when 1/1 I can either win or lose a dual. Which is fine. In a group situation, I find that the utility they bring to the table makes them way to overpowered. To much control of the map.
:mad:

That goes the same for any class when there's more than 1 of. The game isn't based around 1v1 or else the nerf herders would have their own discussion board about who's op and up.

Melee characters get very love when on a platform as we are constantly being knocked off.
:confused:

This part was pretty tough to decode but i studied hieroglyphics so i was able to understand. Yes, melee have the disadvantage when it comes to being on a platform, BUT you should play smart and charge only when you see that they've already used their knockback on someone else, because you have a team for a reason. Play smart and you wouldn't have to come on the forums and post things like this. ;)

P.S. I do not play a sorcerer so don't assume i'm defending them. I play a Shadow.

:mad:

This part was pretty tough to decode but i studied hieroglyphics so i was able to understand. Yes, melee have the disadvantage when it comes to being on a platform, BUT you should play smart and charge only when you see that they've already used their knockback on someone else, because you have a team for a reason. Play smart and you wouldn't have to come on the forums and post things like this. ;)

P.S. I do not play a sorcerer so don't assume i'm defending them. I play a Shadow.

This is the part on the thread where someone like me comes in and quotes you and tells you....

So what you are suggesting is melee wait back and do practically nothing at all useful until someone else on the team accepts failure and goes up to eat the knock back?

If this is indeed the case, it sounds like a win/win no matter how it shakes out for the guy holding his knock back ready for the right time...!

I just fin that when 1/1 I can either win or lose a dual. Which is fine. In a group situation, I find that the utility they bring to the table makes them way to overpowered. To much control of the map. Melee characters get very love when on a platform as we are constantly being knocked off.

the knockoff cd is longer than the jump. if skilled the jump has nearly half of the cd time of the knock off. if not skilled then a sentinel is focus and has 2 jumps.

and you know, a sorc does not get immune to jump ins after a while ;)

Edited by me_unknown