WZ the "megaproarea of lammers pvp players"

Gnowall

How many times did you see a players who leaves on a middle of a wz when your party is loosing?

Is annoing to see the tipical mega-pro-pvp-player with arrogance shouting noobs, for example on a huttball, when we are lossing 0-1 at the first 3min of the WZ. Finaly the mega-pro players leave the WZ breaking the party, and without thinking that the result can be changed if we insist.

The result? make an aborted WZ or be finaly lossing 0-6 (0-5 if the other side is farming) and new players areentering on a lossing started WZ.

I think BW has to do something like penalize. Another games like WoW, Rift, Aion etc... have some sistems.

What do you think?

(sorry for my bad english XD)

I'm sure there are no battle masters in the 1-49 bracket. Buts its funny watching those leavers re-entering and re-entering. Then when we win, they happened to be out. lol :D

I don't suppose if you see your side losing, that you give any tips? You know, a bit of friendly advice more meaningful than L2P.

I suppose every new L50 must be bad because they have green gear or L40 pvp gear and in order to get more pvp gear they need to .... pvp?

I suppose all those battle masters never had green gear ever at L50 ever and never had to learn tactics. Maybe you can speed people along that road by giving a helping hand? You were there once.

If you are a battle master you will probably be ops leader. Even if all you do is say "kill marked targets first" and mark a healer or two, it can turn the tide.

Most ppl don't know tactics that well, or something that seems obvious to you may not be so obvious to the next guy, help them along, help your team through that path which you've walked.

Ultimately you want more wins right? Surely you see the same regular people a few times? Give some hints/tips and it will help your side and yourself get more wins quicker.

Don't be a quitter.

loosing is what you do to an arrow from a bow

losing is what people do in mmos

every day is a school day.

Obviously OP isn't English native, won't you get off your high horse and go troll elsewhere. And, he misspelled it lossing NOT loosing, so YES every day is a school day!

PLEEEEEASE don't add a deserter debuff! I'll *********** quit this game faster than you can finish reading this sentence! My internet randomly goes out every few days or so and it kicks me out of the warzone just because I d/c :\

I also get kicked out if my loading screen doesn't load fast enough in huttball.. If they actually decide to add a deserter debuff, at least increase the timer. One minute for these pitiful loading screens is NOT enough.

How many times did you see a players who leaves on a middle of a wz when your party is loosing?

Is annoing to see the tipical mega-pro-pvp-player with arrogance shouting noobs, for example on a huttball, when we are lossing 0-1 at the first 3min of the WZ. Finaly the mega-pro players leave the WZ breaking the party, and without thinking that the result can be changed if we insist.

The result? make an aborted WZ or be finaly lossing 0-6 (0-5 if the other side is farming) and new players areentering on a lossing started WZ.

I think BW has to do something like penalize. Another games like WoW, Rift, Aion etc... have some sistems.

What do you think?

(sorry for my bad english XD)

Nothing to add to your point, but if you right click the words that show as red in your text box, then a selection of correctly spelled words will appear for you to choose from. May be of help in the future.

loosing is what you do to an arrow from a bow

losing is what people do in mmos

every day is a school day.

Yes everyday is a school day, do you wanna Spanish and Vasquish class with a native teacher? If everyday is a school day, is easy to learn a new languege (mode ironic off)

Don´t be a troll pls, we are hear to speak about WZs and the players who leaves from WZ.

I know that a lot of players have a DC problems and the loading screens are so slowly. I have the same problem too. So, a desertor buff is ilogical. What about a stadistic buff when you party is smaller than the enemy party? Like WoW in Wntter.

As someone who actually stays in a losing WZ, with hopes that it can turn around, and it does some times...

Please add a debuff. Yes, a few players with internet issues will get penalized, but something has to be done.

And yes, I am a Battlemaster. With 0 Tokens rofl, but that's another issue of just bad RNG.

To be honest i kinda understand some of them leaving.

If you join a wz and you notice 4-5 guys with under 13k hp, with green gear, lvl 40 blue/green mods and random lvl 35 epics you just don't want to boost them. And it's pointless anyway.

Not because they are "noobs" or don't have full gear as they ding or w/e but but because if they don't care enough to help themselvs why would you do it?

If somebody doesn't even take 30 mins out of hes time after he dinged to go to the GTN and get full modable gear with lvl 50 epic mods and maybe some lvl 49/50 epics he might find there why would you take 15 mins out of your time to help him win a wz?

And that's all it takes. TOPS 30 mins. You have more than enough credits as the game just throws them at you and nothing really to spend them on. Unless you want to buy the 1.5mil speeder but then you need to rethink your priorities.

Luckly it never hapens for me since i play with a premade 99% of the time so when i que solo i'm never under preasure to do my daily / weekly and just looking for some pvp action.

And last of all i don't even understand people solo queing. This is a mmo, it's suposed to be played with friends while chillin on vent/skype/whatever. It's not some random css public server or some moba. And even in those why would you ever solo que instead of playing some skirms?

Another 1000+1 thread on this topic by a person with a severe case of tunnel vision, so I'll be short:

Introduce a long (long enough to make it unworthy to leave a game and wait a few minutes for the debuf to disappear before requeueing) deserter debuf and those players who were leaving before will stay and AFK.

On Huttball/Voidstar they will find a dark corner and stay there making a step once a while not to get kicked from the game, or they will stay in stealth if they have the ability, or on the Alderan WZ they'll group up on the single captured turret and will 'guard' it, again, just AFK on it.

I would welcome a 30 min deserter buff.

I would also welcome a fix to the 8v12 player exploit.

First of all BIoWare should fix all those bugs related to warzones. Not to add few new ones.

People get kicked out of warzones becouse they can't get out in time - easy fix, extend deserter debuff to 2 minutes.

Often "return to medcenter" button stops working. And You'r out, even if Your team is winning. That's the most frustrateing bug.

If they add 30 min ban from warzones for leaving what will those kicked out by bugs say ?

To be honest i kinda understand some of them leaving.

If you join a wz and you notice 4-5 guys with under 13k hp, with green gear, lvl 40 blue/green mods and random lvl 35 epics you just don't want to boost them. And it's pointless anyway.

Not because they are "noobs" or don't have full gear as they ding or w/e but but because if they don't care enough to help themselvs why would you do it?

If somebody doesn't even take 30 mins out of hes time after he dinged to go to the GTN and get full modable gear with lvl 50 epic mods and maybe some lvl 49/50 epics he might find there why would you take 15 mins out of your time to help him win a wz?

And that's all it takes. TOPS 30 mins. You have more than enough credits as the game just throws them at you and nothing really to spend them on. Unless you want to buy the 1.5mil speeder but then you need to rethink your priorities.

Luckly it never hapens for me since i play with a premade 99% of the time so when i que solo i'm never under preasure to do my daily / weekly and just looking for some pvp action.

And last of all i don't even understand people solo queing. This is a mmo, it's suposed to be played with friends while chillin on vent/skype/whatever. It's not some random css public server or some moba. And even in those why would you ever solo que instead of playing some skirms?

You are right. But the premade sistem on the game actually sucks. We can NOT make a 8players premade... we can only enter 4. I think they have to fix that.

I can go with another 3 friends of my guild to a WZ. but if the others 4 start to leaving from the WZ we can´t do anything.

The l50 players who has the battlemaster gear have to know that there are more players who are farming medals to get the gear.

Edited by Gnowall

First of all BIoWare should fix all those bugs related to warzones. Not to add few new ones.

People get kicked out of warzones becouse they can't get out in time - easy fix, extend deserter debuff to 2 minutes.

Often "return to medcenter" button stops working. And You'r out, even if Your team is winning. That's the most frustrateing bug.

If they add 30 min ban from warzones for leaving what will those kicked out by bugs say ?

1) Agree, they should fix content BEFORE adding new!

2) When the Medcenter button stops working, means your UI has crashed, press CTRL-U twice and it should be working again! (Happens to me alot too)

3) Disagree, there needs to be penalization for leaving warzones when you're losing.

4) You should still have to WIN a warzone to get daily, simple valor gain will increase afk.

Edited by NevesNET

Totally offtopic rant but as i drink my morning coffee at work i'm kinda bored :)

You are right. But the premade sistem on the game actually sucks. We can NOT make a 8players premade... we can only enter 4. I think they have to fix that.

I can go with another 3 friends of my guild to a WZ. but if the others 4 start to leaving from the WZ we can´t do anything.

The l50 players who has the battlemaster gear have to know that there are more players who are farming medals to get the gear.

I have absolutely no problem with people farming medals. You know why? Because farming medals actualy helps us winning.

Let's see what are the medals that require farming: 10/25 kills, 75/300k dmg/healing, 10k/50k protection. Let's see how that helps us:

-huttball: they kill the enemy and a dead enemy in the spawning point can't really stop you from scoring, they guard/heal the ball carrier and they usually fight in the midle which makes it hard for the enemy to pick up the ball after we score.

-voidstar: pew pew at the doors. I think it's kinda obvious. You kill the enemy so you can plant the bombs or you kill the enemy so they can't plant the bombs. Which of these prevents you winning?

-alderan: they zerg the base that's under attack. Which is perfect because 2 of us (a tank+a healer) will guard the other base and hold it long enough for them to come help us. And they will come because like i said they zerg the under attack base to get medals.

People are stressing to much about the medals. Yes the objective medals are crap as i have scored 6 goals and end up with 0 objective points. But that doesn't mean that goin for the other medals doesn't help your team.

In my entire journey to rank 63 only once i saw a team with less dmg/kills win a game. That was a huttball with 4 sorcs and 4 tank juggers that were leaping and pullin all over the place. But after all it was still a close game because they had no dmg to stop our ball carrier and the only reason they won was because those specific classes are the kings on huttball. If they had the same comp on any other map they would have lost 100%.

People are stressing to much about the medals.

Indeed. People whining about medals are mostly those going to WZs for grinding, not for winning, for them it's vice versa: the grind for medals is the main objective, winning the game is an optional bonus.

I'm sure there are no battle masters in the 1-49 bracket. Buts its funny watching those leavers re-entering and re-entering. Then when we win, they happened to be out. lol :D

I don't suppose if you see your side losing, that you give any tips? You know, a bit of friendly advice more meaningful than L2P.

I suppose every new L50 must be bad because they have green gear or L40 pvp gear and in order to get more pvp gear they need to .... pvp?

I suppose all those battle masters never had green gear ever at L50 ever and never had to learn tactics. Maybe you can speed people along that road by giving a helping hand? You were there once.

If you are a battle master you will probably be ops leader. Even if all you do is say "kill marked targets first" and mark a healer or two, it can turn the tide.

Most ppl don't know tactics that well, or something that seems obvious to you may not be so obvious to the next guy, help them along, help your team through that path which you've walked.

Ultimately you want more wins right? Surely you see the same regular people a few times? Give some hints/tips and it will help your side and yourself get more wins quicker.

Don't be a quitter.

I actually do this on a regular basis. At best I get ignored, typically I'm told to shut the hell up. Its especially bad when I'll see people fighting away from turrets in Alderaan, and then point out the mistake only to have the said offenders smugly tell me that nothing bad happened... then tell me to get off their asses/what was I doing about it when something DOES happen... *sigh*